***Northwestern Game Thread***

Branno

Again to Langs. ROLLING HIM OUT INCREASES HIS ABILITY TO THROW!

Yep, he also gets his shoulders turned and makes the better throw. You can't throw off your back foot when you are rolling out and moving forward.

Gentlemen, um, his pick 7 today was a roll out right. His pathetic OT pick at Miami was a roll out right. Gentlemen, you may think you want to see TA roll right more but let me tell you, you don't.

It wasn't a planned roll out today. It was improvised, and I like TA to improvise, but the weak off balance throws have to stop.

Thats was his Favre impersonation,. Not a designed roll out

If anyone wants to know how far away Nebraska truly is from where we want them to be (Consistent Top 10-15 Team)...Clemson is up on Miami 42-0......At the half!

...now think how Miami made Nebraska look.

No Brad Kaaya will do that. Not that it's saying much, but not having your all-star QB is a major loss.

Kaaya left the game when it was like 28-0.....

If anyone wants to know how far away Nebraska truly is from where we want them to be (Consistent Top 10-15 Team)...Clemson is up on Miami 42-0......At the half!

...now think how Miami made Nebraska look.

No Brad Kaaya will do that. Not that it's saying much, but not having your all-star QB is a major loss.

My apologies. I did not know Kaaya was out. Thank you for the clarification.