Seriously, what happens if Ryker lights it up?

I hope Tommy plays this weekend and I hope he is healthy both for his sake and for the team. Never wish ill will or injury on anyone.

With that having been said what do you think Happens if Ryker comes in and lights it up next week? I'm talking 300+ yards 3TDs and 0INTs. Purdue is terrible. I'm not saying that it is going to happen, but what happens when Tommy comes back presumably the next week against Michigan State? Is this Tommy's job no matter what?

Unfortunately, I think this is Tommy's job no matter what. If anything our coaches are very "vanilla," they do not like to rock the boat. As much as I'd like to see Tommy pushed for the starting spot (don't get me wrong...he's a crazy good competitor just don't think he has the mechanics to be a good QB) it won't happen next year with POB only being a freshman. We have Tommy for this year and next. However, after that, Riley's job rides on how well POB can come in and execute as our next QB

• Fire 2

It would be a pretty cool story if Fyfe could somehow show up and show some flashes or even somehow have a really good game even if it's against Purdue. When I look at him though he just doesn't scream 'really good Nebraska Qb'. I don't want to dump on the guy based on just looks alone but honestly he looks like a twig even with the pads on.

It would be really cool to see him have a great showing if he played though. Also it would be really cool imo because he is a Nebraska kid who was 2nd string and of course now would be showing the world that he can really play. I hope he plays. I'm pulling for him.