***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The problem with this whole "this team has no talent, Bo left it bare", Bo was winning 9 games a year with these players, not new coaches and they can win 3. Tell me what changed? The players are the same bunch.

Yea, we still have Ammer and Randy here and we have the exact same players every year. smh...

Yeah, that definitely shows how we went from a top 5 secondary to dead last.

So which coach is to blame for Dzuris tackling the facemask? Let's hear it Huskerboard.

Coaches teach fundamentals. Maybe you've heard of this.
I've not heard of this before.

What are these fundamentals you speak of?

Do juniors and seniors learn their fundamentals and techniques from coaches in their first two -three years in the program, or does a coaching staff teach juniors and seniors all new fundamentals and techniques in a few months of "actual coaching"?

I realize the staff has been hired 10 months ago, but how much actual time have these guys had to rebuild these players fundamentals? Second question. Are we sure these players are good enough to be fundamentally sound, techni8cally sufficient football players?

I swear you've found a way to plus one all your own posts. Let's see Bo took a 5-7 to 9-3 in 10 months. Uban Meyer took a 6-6 team to undefeated in 10 months. How long did it take Stoops? Harbaugh? Florida? This blame Bo crap is give him time, get his own players and lash out at anyone who disagrees with you is old hat. Get of your horse man. This is Purdue for god sakes.

Dear lord, Bo was left NFL talent such as Suh and Amukamera along with a good OL and RB's. This team may have one NFL player and that would be Westy as a slot WR. Nobody else comes even close to sniffing the NFL. This team is looking less talented than the 2004 team that Frank left us and that isn't an easy accomplishment.

Is this an excuse?

We have talent on this team it is just not being utilized.

Ok, tell me who is so "talented" on this team that we are not getting the most of. The burden of proof is on you.

fTTBLia.gif?noredirect

And that is typically the response you get.

They can't do it.

The entire secondary

The O-Line

QB position

RB position

WR Position

DPE-PR

Kick Returners

Kicker

Shall I go on, or is that a good enough start for you?

I hope for your sake that you are being sarcastic.

Do you people really need that much evidence to know we are way more talented than Purdue?

We do have more talent, but we have a QB that is making his first start in his career on the road who has made two mistakes that have put us in a bad position. It is a very different game if he doesn't hand them 14 points. What did you expect from him? To play at TA's level to where the offense never missed a step in his first start?
We'd be losing even with TA in. Nothing this coaching staff has done is shown me they are capable of winning 70% of the games we will play.

Get ready for a new standard of 9 losses per season.

My god the Nebraska fanbase is just plain stupid.

Some of them sure are. You just need to look in the mirror.

• Fire 2

I don't know if it can be narrowed down to either/or (scheme or players). What I do know is that this is the worst defense I have EVER seen at Nebraska, if not all of Division 1 .

The only reason we're not giving up 70 yet is because Purdue doesn't throw the ball as often as Texas Tech. The fact that the Boilers are nowhere near as talented as Tech is completely irrelevant.

The problem with this whole "this team has no talent, Bo left it bare", Bo was winning 9 games a year with these players, not new coaches and they can win 3. Tell me what changed? The players are the same bunch.

The defend Riley at all costs camp doesn't understand this. They'd rather blame a bunch of college kids.

It's an emotional thing. They hate Bo cuz he was mean (even though he won games). They love Mike cuz he's nice (even though he can't win games).

• Fire 2