DPE injury

C N Red

Did anyone see how it happened. He flashed across th screen when Morgan scored. No one was around him. Then you see him on the ground ??

From what I understood he basically Grammatica'd himself.

Pretty much. Matt Davison said he jumped up to celebrate the touchdown (Morgan Stanley's great play) and the injury happened landing. He came down stiff legged and that's when it happened. Totally unfortunate injury.

Did anyone see how it happened. He flashed across th screen when Morgan scored. No one was around him. Then you see him on the ground ??

Ya, he jumped in the air celebrating and came down wrong. I think part of the reason the announcers didn't reshow it was just to not add insult to injury.

Ya, he jumped in the air celebrating and came down wrong. I think part of the reason the announcers didn't reshow it was just to not add insult to injury.

They showed it during The Final Drive's Nebraska/Purdue segment on BTN. He didn't even jump up - he was running over to congratulate Morgan, and collapsed after an awkward step. It's not like he was being reckless or anything, it was just a fluke and that was that. I feel bad for the kid.

EDIT: just noticed bowfin's post above - his link is to the BTN segment that I described.