We are officially the Kansas of the Big 10!

We have reached new lows this season. That is what happens when an arrogant AD thinks he knows best and makes an ill-advised decision without taking his time to do due diligence. The announcers in the game today said and I quote:"you would think that Nebraska could have done much better than Riley...No offense to Mike Riley". So, for those of you who think it is only a bunch of us (bad fans) that think that; news flash, it is not.

The sad thing is that we do have some excellent talent on the team but unfortunately you need good coaches to utilize the weapons we have. This coaching staff are waaaaaaayyyyy over their heads. They have not make a single positive impact on the players. We are still one of the most penalized teams in the nation and our players are not developing. All this staff managed to do is put us in the record books for really bad things. And let's face it, they do not have the talent or the history to be able to right this ship. So, we are finally the Kansas of the Big 10 thanks to Eichorst, Riley, and company. May you choke on the big fat checks you cash every month from the state of Nebraska.

Meanwhile, I continue to support my team and hope that we will rise to relevance once more.

We have reached new lows this season. That is what happens when an arrogant AD thinks he knows best and makes an ill-advised decision without taking his time to do due diligence. The announcers in the game today said and I quote:"you would think that Nebraska could have done much better than Riley...No offense to Mike Riley". So, for those of you who think it is only a bunch of us (bad fans) that think that; news flash, it is not.

The sad thing is that we do have some excellent talent on the team but unfortunately you need good coaches to utilize the weapons we have. This coaching staff are waaaaaaayyyyy over their heads. They have not make a single positive impact on the players. We are still one of the most penalized teams in the nation and our players are not developing. All this staff managed to do is put us in the record books for really bad things. And let's face it, they do not have the talent or the history to be able to right this ship. So, we are finally the Kansas of the Big 10 thanks to Eichorst, Riley, and company. May you choke on the big fat checks you cash every month from the state of Nebraska.

Meanwhile, I continue to support my team and hope that we will rise to relevance once more.

No, we have a chance if we get the right staff. Stop being dramatic.

Sadly, as much as we hate to admit it, we have become Minnesota. Once a power, but now totally irrelevant.

"If we get the right staff" -- lol, and when will that be? Certainly won't be this season, as long as SE is in charge.

No, that's the problem. We are not the "Kansas" of anything. We are sill Nebraska and Nebraska is 3-6 and just lost to 1-6 Purdue. That's the program we are right now, and it's taken many years and lots of effort to get us here.

Wrong. It took one year. We were NEVER this bad in many years...and we will never get much better with this coaching staff. I really feel bad for these players...

No, that's the problem. We are not the "Kansas" of anything. We are sill Nebraska and Nebraska is 3-6 and just lost to 1-6 Purdue. That's the program we are right now, and it's taken many years and lots of effort to get us here.

Wrong. It took one year. We were NEVER this bad in many years...and we will never get much better with this coaching staff. I really feel bad for these players...

You're wrong. This has been building for years.

Getting pushed around twice by the Jacks of South Dakota State. The hail mary joke over Northwestern. The worst Special teams in the country for several years. A miracle win over McNeese. Losing to Iowa after being +3 in turnovers, but able to squeak out a win in OT.

Getting pushed around at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. A liability taking snaps a QB for almost a decade now.

Mike Riley will take us to a record worse than Callahan did! Callahan almost destroyed the Huskers. How low can we go? Rutgers is the weakest team that we will face the rest of the year. Rutgers is better than Purdue. Riley does not seem to know what to do and therefore we will continue to go down the crapper.

No, we have a chance if we get the right staff. Stop being dramatic.

We are beyond dramatic my friend. Have you seen the ESPN news updates at the bottom of the screen? Nebraska has NEVER been 3-6 before November. Since Riley took the reigns, we have been on the wrong side of the ESPN top ten at least seven times not including tonight. Give me a break! How far are we going to drop before you acknowledge that we are a pathetic shadow of the team we once were.