Finnin Done

Maybe I was mixing up Finnin with younger guys, so yes, this probably isn't a big deal.

However, I still think Cavanaugh is not a good o-line coach. I don't agree with his philosophy of only playing his first string o-linemen and there have been multiple threads on it. Honestly, I think he has trouble managing a roster of 15+ o-linemen. It will be interesting if they pare down the o-line recruiting so that they only have 10 linemen on the roster. The coaches are only playing 5 linemen a game, unless there is an injury, so why have more than 10 scholarship linemen on the roster.

It's certainly a valid question.

People who vote "no" on this staff and administration:

National media? Check!

Local media? Check!

Fanbase? Check!

Current (now "former") players? Check!

I guess that only leaves the coaches and administration themselves. I hope Perlman, Eichorst, Riley, and his cronies don't pull a muscle patting themselves on the back.

• Fire 1

Wish him the best of luck! He'll find a home somewhere.

I hope other players that don't think this program is the right fit for them also consider finding a new home. If you're not all N, you shouldn't be here. Find a place you can be happy and successful.

I get the feeling this was more of a "forced out" situation if he was a cancer for the team.

Dont know what happens behind closed doors, but this one doesnt shock me.

Good luck to Matt in pursuing his degree and life after football.

He was very critical on Bo being fired on twitter. This is not a surprise and there will be handful of Bo recruits that will probably leave by the end of the semester.

Everyone was banking on Finnin to leave after Bo was fired, my guess is he didn't get any offers, he rode his scholly as long as he could and now left.

Everyone banked on Gerry leaving too, and now the arguments about him.. this is going to be a absolute fantastic off season

Losing Gerry, even if he hasnt been as good as he was in the past, would be tough to stomach.

This system isnt great for Gerry, but he is still a key player on this defense.

Same as in the other thread... Do complaining fans actually want a guy willing to quit on his team in week 9 to remain on the team? He is a senior who has never "contributed" and has about 3 games left.

Totally a selfish move by Finnin. FINISH THE SEASON, then go rant and rave about how nothing was fair. Or just have some class and swallow the pill. You just maybe weren't good enough to play.

• Fire 1