Those of you that called out players for not playing hard or believing...

I have called players out...and I will continue to call players out that are not playing well. That is something that will never go away dude...not sure if you are trying to play a holier than thou or not.

I am thrilled with the win tonight and hope that this is what the team needed to gain confidence in their ability and/or system.

GBR forever!

• Fire 2

I think its directed at the people who questioned the talent of our players as a way to blame Riley's struggles on Pelini Tonight showed that our players have the talent to beat a top ten team despite bad coaching. The players overcame both tonight bless them. Very proud of these kids.

I would agree. The talent is there. That's for sure.

I have called players out...and I will continue to call players out that are not playing well. That is something that will never go away dude...not sure if you are trying to play a holier than thou or not.

I am thrilled with the win tonight and hope that this is what the team needed to gain confidence in their ability and/or system.

GBR forever!

I did not say "playing well"

I think its directed at the people who questioned the talent of our players as a way to blame Riley's struggles on Pelini Tonight showed that our players have the talent to beat a top ten team despite bad coaching. The players overcame both tonight bless them. Very proud of these kids.

why can't it be less talented players being coached up to bring the upset? Regardless, no troll battles tonight. I'm going to enjoy this win by the Huskers.

I have known about Coach Riley for quite awhile, and I support him and this team. But there are players that have not given 100%, maybe this game will change their minds. I do not know that everything is fixed and think saying it is, is incorrect.

We won a tremendous game tonight, truly hope for this team, this staff and this fan base, they turned the corner. We got a break no question, but it has gone against us a few time this year.

Was glad to see Coach Riley never changed a bit. He represents this University as it should be. Hope the wins continue and we all get behind him.

Ill own it

Many of em havent been playing hard. Tonight, EVERYONE did. Its obvious. Im not takin back my observations. Go to the frickin film. And now you dont even have to compare to last year. Now you have tonight.

My first conclusion is that something went down this week. Beening preached all week about hard conversations needing to happen and ppl needing to become uncomfortable. And its no coincidence to me that two guys straight up quit in the middle of the season. One of which had the most extreme twiier reaction when bo was fired.

Im not ownin it to admit wrong. Im claimin right. Its more obvious now than ever. All you have to do is watch. You can cover up a lot if you just play hard. If not, you find yourselft trailing purdue 42-16 after 3.

• Fire 2

why can't it be less talented players being coached up to bring the upset? Regardless, no troll battles tonight. I'm going to enjoy this win by the Huskers.

Because 1-6 Purdue just outcoached this staff a week ago.

• Fire 1

You really need to come here into this thread and own it...You really do.

Some players didn't play hard last week, they did this week, and it made a difference. If that one defensive back and company heard or read any comments that stung them into a better effort, than a big thumbs up to them for that. Hopefully, you noticed a difference as well.

"I'll show them!" as motivational tool is never to be underestimated.