Describe the crowd and atmosphere at the stadium

Felt like the air was removed after Langsdorf called those two pass plays on the 5 yard line leading to an interception. However that touchdown to come within one score, and the ensuing defensive stop was loud. You could sense that the entire crowd wanted this. Then 17 seconds left... I was waiting for a review and have 1 second put back on the clock. After the game they played "Let me clear my throat," and everyone was dancing. They need to play it at least once a game...

Feels good getting back into the win column.

Game was crazy fun. Win or lose it was one of the funnest games I've been to in a long time. Even before the end. players were on the sideline and guys on the kickoff team we dancing around waiting to comeback from TV timeouts. #43 Tyrin Ferguson was having a lot of fun out there on the kickoff team. Was great to see. :)

My daughter hinted at leaving a little early, but was yelling and bouncing around more than anyone at the end. :)

ETA: She was also the one that talked me off the ledge when I just knew something bad was going to happen with 17 seconds left. :)

• Fire 1

So I didn't go to the MSU game, it looked amaZing, but for those who know, which was greater?

2015 MSU game

2009 OU game

I was there in 09 and that was the greatest thing ever

I was at the Alex Henery bomb against CU, but this was easily the best game I have ever been to.

The kids of the fallen service members, the introduction of Alex Gordon, the NU track team, the Huskers in the NFL....the stadium was juiced the entire time.

The players and the fans were both having fun. The fans screamed for the defense the entire game. The full stadium 15 minutes after the game was over was something I have never seen before.

• Fire 1

The 91 yard drive through about 5 minutes of post game celebration. Still doesn't give what it felt like to be at the stadium.

*note, not my video

Don't know if it's a coach or who, but at about the 3:20 mark you can hear someone yell, "We've got to play f@!$ing defense now!"

Awesome video!

The 91 yard drive through about 5 minutes of post game celebration. Still doesn't give what it felt like to be at the stadium.

*note, not my video

Holy sh#t. That video was awesome. You can almost feel the healing in the post game celebration.
jeez. I thought the same thing.

We could be overreacting to one game. And we wont know how significant it is, or isnt, for a while. But it feels really special. Tear in my eyes special.

• Fire 1

*note, not my video

Holy sh#t. That video was awesome. You can almost feel the healing in the post game celebration.
jeez. I thought the same thing.

We could be overreacting to one game. And we wont know how significant it is, or isnt, for a while. But it feels really special. Tear in my eyes special.

This is the second time I've been in memorial stadium where I've seen grown men cry and hugging. First after the Jack TD run at the spring game, and last night. It was palpable. The relief, the joy, the untethered happiness. The video gives a glimpse, you aren't over reacting. For those that were in that stadium it was real and you could feel it as all the emotion and energy, the good and the bad released in a 15 minute jubilant celebration. The happiest I've ever been leaving a game. Colorardo 92, Colorado where Henery and Suh sealed the deal, Ohio State comeback, Wicsy, Oklahoma 09. This one, this celebration, this happiness, so much different and better.

• Fire 1