Rutgers, What did we learn?

Branno

We learned that we should probably be about 8-3 at the worst, if the coaches had coached the way they did these last two games, in the first nine games. We would not have seen 3-6 with what we have seen the last two weeks from a play-calling standpoint.

BTW, did you see how many points North Carolina dropped on Miami today?

• Fire 2

Iowa game should be a helluva game the way things are headed. Rutgers is bad but I saw confidence that hasnt been there. Plus imani and jano are beasts.

I've noticed the defense is playing with a little more swagger. They still make some mistakes, but I like the agressiveness they have now.

The D looked a bit improved and Bank-grove did not leave his cornerbacks on an island the whole game which is a plus.

We are able to get some great sacks and pressure on an opponents QB.

We need to learn how to put a game away when its served to us on platter.

Our Veteran QB still makes too many poor decisions.

Coaches finally learned how to eat the clock.

Tommy's tendency to throw the ball to the other team is going to always limit him and this team.

I wonder what NU's record for interceptions is? He's gotta be coming up on it. :facepalm:

If i remember one of those INT's was definitely his fault. But i thought the other 2 were play calling there at the end of the first half. They knew we were gunna pass and played us really well. When tommy gets flustered he doesn't get his feet set right, and makes questionable decisions, but even then he means well, he's just trying to make a play and keep the Offense rolling.

I think we will see his best ball next year.