Zac Taylor promoted to Dolphins OC

KC Sker

Taylor's going to be looking for a job as soon as this season is done. Dolphins are about to clean house.

I think he's going to have plenty of opportunity. It'll be great to get him back to Nebraska at some point -- also great for him to get some more seasoning, and then who knows.

Taylor's going to be looking for a job as soon as this season is done. Dolphins are about to clean house.

I think he's going to have plenty of opportunity. It'll be great to get him back to Nebraska at some point -- also great for him to get some more seasoning, and then who knows.

Assuming he is a WCO guy (learned under Cally and Sherman), so he would never be welcome here by a large chunk of our fan base.

Assuming he is a WCO guy (learned under Cally and Sherman), so he would never be welcome here by a large chunk of our fan base.

Ding ding ding...we have a winner. It's also not his fault either. It's more of sour taste in fans' mouth from the Callahan and Riley eras.

Good WCO sucks. Not because it can't be successful but it's annoying to watch.

Annoying to watch? That's a new one.

Annoying to watch? That's a new one.

It's not my thing.

This should probably be in the Other SPorts section, but wanted everyone to see it and Zac will always be a Husker.

The Dolphins fired their OC, Bill Lazor. In comes Zac Taylor, previously the QB coach. This is Taylor's first big break and it will be interesting to see how it goes, though chances are their new HC will get rid of him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14258236/miami-dolphins-fire-offensive-coordinator-bill-lazor-promote-zac-taylor

Edited by NUance
I combined your thread with an earlier one of the same topic. Carry on.
  • 1 month later...