Current Ranking 2016 Class

"This is the 2nd highest average star rating of any class in the past 11 years that we've had here at Nebraska (before Miller and Jefferson mind you)."

Sorry but that's really not saying much...

Can't wait to sit back and watch the meltdowns and incessant complaining over the next few years when we're still not making any progress despite all of these great classes

stop looking in the mirror and you won't see nearly as much complaining

"This is the 2nd highest average star rating of any class in the past 11 years that we've had here at Nebraska (before Miller and Jefferson mind you)."

Can't wait to sit back and watch the meltdowns and incessant complaining over the next few years when we're still not making any progress despite all of these "great" classes.

Maybe I'm spoiled because I live in Baton Rouge where they actually have high standards and a 20-something recruiting class would get the coach on the hot seat, not props from message board posters who say what a great job he's doing.

Where is this anger coming from? Riley just landed 2 big commits. We're sure to land a few more by NSD. Why all the pessimism?

Once again you're making a failed attempt at twisting my words. Learn how to read! Never said I hoped for our team to do worse or not any better. I hope for the opposite, but with weak recruiting classes, like I keep saying, that's not going to happen... which leads to all of you bitching and complaining during the season, and that's the part I'll enjoy.

Can't wait to sit back and watch the meltdowns and incessant complaining over the next few years when we're still not making any progress despite all of these great classes

stop looking in the mirror and you won't see nearly as much complaining

LOL -- you obviously don't know me too well. One thing you'll never see me do during the season is complain.

Can't wait to sit back and watch the meltdowns and incessant complaining over the next few years when we're still not making any progress despite all of these "great" classes.

Maybe I'm spoiled because I live in Baton Rouge where they actually have high standards and a 20-something recruiting class would get the coach on the hot seat, not props from message board posters who say what a great job he's doing.

Where is this anger coming from? Riley just landed 2 big commits. We're sure to land a few more by NSD. Why all the pessimism?

As I've stated multiple times, I'm very pleased with the last 2 commits. Just frustrated in lack of progress over recent months. I'd like nothing more than to see this class finish strong and finish in the Top 20.

Can we just ban him and be done with it? He's derailed so many players threads with this bs whether it was sunshine pumping or the pessimistic drivel he's putting out now, he's not adding to the board at all.

And yet I have a higher per post rating than you... so, um, yeah.

I also wouldn't be so quick to talk, considering you're a ZERO-star recruit...

2remuzt.png

Once again you're making a failed attempt at twisting my words. Learn how to read! Never said I hoped for our team to do worse or not any better. I hope for the opposite, but with weak recruiting classes, like I keep saying, that's not going to happen... which leads to all of you bitching and complaining during the season, and that's the part I'll enjoy.

Oh, I'm sorry. You're not excited bout our team being bad. You just already know that the team is going to be bad, and you're excited about everyone being upset.

That's so much better! Instead of being a bad fan you're just a sadist and/or narcissist. But what's sad is that despite your clairvoyant, higher level of ascension insight about the future of our team, you're still just as upset. You've always known that we're going to be a bad team cause we aint gettin' no croots, so why are you still raising a stink about it? At some point I hope you can find contentedness and just stop bothering being a fan if it's so unfulfilling for you knowing that we'll never be good until we string together several top 10 recruiting classes.

• Fire 2

Oh, I'm sorry. You're not excited bout our team being bad. You just already know that the team is going to be bad, and you're excited about everyone being upset.

That's so much better! Instead of being a bad fan you're just a sadist and/or narcissist. But what's sad is that despite your clairvoyant, higher level of ascension insight about the future of our team, you're still just as upset. You've always known that we're going to be a bad team cause we aint gettin' no croots, so why are you still raising a stink about it? At some point I hope you can find contentedness and just stop bothering being a fan if it's so unfulfilling for you knowing that we'll never be good until we string together several top 10 recruiting classes.

Correct. Without several top 10 recruiting classes, we will never return to elite status. You finally understand! :clap

I'll always be a fan, no matter what, but I also know that our days of championship-winning football are over until we land better recruits.

Per your quote "CANT WAIT to sit back and watch the meltdown"

That's not twisting words that is showing as eager and excited to me.

Eager to see all of these people who have bad-mouthed me about being critical of recruiting, bitch and whine when we're losing games with the same recruits.

Now let it go.

• Fire 1

Can we just ban him and be done with it? He's derailed so many players threads with this bs whether it was sunshine pumping or the pessimistic drivel he's putting out now, he's not adding to the board at all.

And yet I have a higher per post rating than you... so, um, yeah.

I also wouldn't be so quick to talk, considering you're a ZERO-star recruit...

2remuzt.png

You know that just means people haven't voted on my profile right? Where as you have people that have voted on you to make yours the lowest it can possibly be voted on.

On topic, I'm loving the way we're closing this class out. Stars or no stars, we've got some playmakers coming in in Spielman and Grim that could really do things early.

• Fire 2