VV Graduated

If you believe the talk and I'm not sure I do, we should expect to lose 4 DL this off season. I'd guess Collins and VV. not sure who the others are but lots of scuttle butt from parents saying there isn't any communication with coaches except a few who have been told they weren't sure where they fit. I would assume it might be the twins.

If you believe the talk and I'm not sure I do, we should expect to lose 4 DL this off season. I'd guess Collins and VV. not sure who the others are but lots of scuttle butt from parents saying there isn't any communication with coaches except a few who have been told they weren't sure where they fit. I would assume it might be the twins.

Since I've heard literally nothing about the twins being unhappy I can't imagine there is any truth to that assumption. There would be ZERO reason for them to leave, they will be getting considerable playing time very soon.

• Fire 2

Since I've heard literally nothing about the twins being unhappy I can't imagine there is any truth to that assumption. There would be ZERO reason for them to leave, they will be getting considerable playing time very soon.

Weren't they even the feature of some press recently?

VV has always had a very high ceiling for potential. Even he has said that he has taken plays off.

He's not anywhere close to that ceiling, and just like TA, what makes people think he is just going to all of a sudden get it.

Mentality is the hardest thing to coach in kids. Because it's always left to choice. You guys can say it's the coaches job to motivate all you want but if the kid doesn't want it, it doesn't matter.

I'm not saying VV is that guy, I'm just saying that I've always been let down when it comes to our "phenom" DTs. Him and Collins.

if we lose 4 DL then Banker can head out the door too!

VV has always had a very high ceiling for potential. Even he has said that he has taken plays off.

He's not anywhere close to that ceiling, and just like TA, what makes people think he is just going to all of a sudden get it.

Mentality is the hardest thing to coach in kids. Because it's always left to choice. You guys can say it's the coaches job to motivate all you want but if the kid doesn't want it, it doesn't matter.

I'm not saying VV is that guy, I'm just saying that I've always been let down when it comes to our "phenom" DTs. Him and Collins.

I would agree that VV has been a slight disappointment at NU, but I won't say the same for Collins. Maliek has had a very good career at NU. He has dominated at times this year, even when facing double and triple teams due to a complete lack of edge rusher.