Nebraska's Vincent Valentine Makes Critical Mistake in Declaring for NFL

I just wish these "journalists" would post facts and supported opinions rather than treating it like a Facebook blog.

Plus, the writing is so bad that it's difficult to discern what is even identified as the "critical mistake."

Steve Harvey joke was equal parts forced and lame.

Fully agree with you. Bleacher Report is the same way.

Looks like Brandon is a better writer than the average poster here, and perhaps wants to pursue this at a more professional level. Did a bit of homework and crafted himself a POV. Good for him.

His pieces are being disparaged at roughly the same rate as the dozen other sports service stories people link to daily, so he's certainly on the right path.

I don't have a problem with it.

Not sure why other folks do.

Did a bit of homework? If putting your name on your homework constitutes doing "a bit" then I'll agree with you. Sounds bitter. Only evidence was tackles. A junior high student could pull that off. Better luck next time Brandon.

I don't know why people are so emotional about this. VV can go, he won't get drafted high at all, and I'm counting on him getting cut. He's shown nothing at NU that he has the capability of staying disciplined in an NFL system. Meaning, his weight, diet, etc...

I can see this article being a bunch of assumed things but I don't think eightlaces is just off his marbles. We're so critical when we disagree. Oh well, such is life. I've always felt being opinionated makes a person strong, assuming they know when to admit they're wrong.