SIGNED - (2016) C Jordy Tshimanga

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up an offer from Arizona

After how the battles have gone in the past for big men.. cant say i am super excited about this....

One thing we have in our favor, if he decides it's an important reason, is that we have immediate playing time available if he comes to Nebraska. We'll see though.

If he wants to be 'the man', he gives Nebraska a great look. If he wants to be just another big man, then Arizona is the place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think with the ACC doing really well in the tourney and Boston College, our main competition, not winning one game in the loaded ACC might give us a slight edge for us. We also have no competition for him to come in and start right away, hopefully we can land him because he would most likely start/ get lots of playing time immediately.

Kenya Hunter is our main recruiter for him, so I think he will be able to close on him hopefully with the East Coast ties.

I think with the ACC doing really well in the tourney and Boston College, our main competition, not winning one game in the loaded ACC might give us a slight edge for us. We also have no competition for him to come in and start right away, hopefully we can land him because he would most likely start/ get lots of playing time immediately.

Kenya Hunter is our main recruiter for him, so I think he will be able to close on him hopefully with the East Coast ties.

Still waiting for the anticipated east coast ties to pay off with Coach Hunter.....................

• Fire 1

Any ideas on when a player like this would make a decision? I'm always confused on the basketball recruiting schedule.

I hope he makes one during the Nebraska Spring game but the late signing period for bball is some time in late April I believe. I haven't heard anything from him about a decision, he hasn't said anything publicly.