WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally won't count on this kid till I see him running down the field catching balls. He seems like a kid who will get here and become extremely homesick like someone did last year.

Agreed. At first I thought it was his family pulling him to stay close but now it seems like that is what he wants. Can't blame a kid for wanting to play close to home where his family can see him play.

I personally won't count on this kid till I see him running down the field catching balls. He seems like a kid who will get here and become extremely homesick like someone did last year.

Agreed. At first I thought it was his family pulling him to stay close but now it seems like that is what he wants. Can't blame a kid for wanting to play close to home where his family can see him play.
I'll third that. Would rather a walk on get a scholly and do something on the field than a kid dip before the season starts. Would love to see him here playing for the Big Red, but the uncertainty makes me hedge any excitement about him picking NU.

I'll third that. Would rather a walk on get a scholly and do something on the field than a kid dip before the season starts. Would love to see him here playing for the Big Red, but the uncertainty makes me hedge any excitement about him picking NU.

Wazzu is ever so slightly more palatable to lose a WR to That OSU. At least Leach has a legitimate selling point to give to Calvin with that offense.

• Fire 1

https://twitter.com/Jcalv6/status/823254358036910080

Can someone tell me what the flag is in all these guys tweets?

Isn't it obvious? They're big into '80s punk music. When you see cake emojis, they love Birthday Party. Of course, there's less cakes, because there's less actual fans of punk. Most of the Black Flag fans are posers.
black flag was OK.Misfits is where it's at.
Ehh, Danzig solo was better.

Birthday Party was a better band than Misfits or Danzig solo. That video of Danzig getting knocked out is still one of my favorite things.

Oh, and I'd take this kid in this class all day long.

• Fire 1

I hope he is N, but I'm not sold. Just think there is more to it than we know about. Think is he just too worried about going that far.

I think that we're the favorite, but everyone has trepidation. My impression is he's very close to his family and it's scary to be looking at living far away. I imagine both sides are trying to figure out if it will work. We need to be sold that it can and so does he. I think if both sides come to that conclusion he's N, but if either side isn't 100% he'll end up in WSU.

I hope he is N, but I'm not sold. Just think there is more to it than we know about. Think is he just too worried about going that far.

I think that we're the favorite, but everyone has trepidation. My impression is he's very close to his family and it's scary to be looking at living far away. I imagine both sides are trying to figure out if it will work. We need to be sold that it can and so does he. I think if both sides come to that conclusion he's N, but if either side isn't 100% he'll end up in WSU.

I know you need to stock pile talent regardless of height and such but with the surprise of Tyjon coming aboard, at least that receiver type is covered if this trends the way of his army game selection style. That being said, I hope we can find a way to make it work. These new quarterbacks will need all of the options they can get. Also this cycle would seem to be an important one as they would have 3-4 years to build a rapport with Gebbia and/or O'brien. No I'm not over looking Lee, just examining the longer term picture. Hopefully we can get this kid on board.

• Mavric unlocked this topic