DE Hunter Echols [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks to me that they are all laughing at each other because they all know each other are serious about NU - even thou they all look or are acting like they are going elsewhere.

Not sure if it is red beverage or if this class is going to blow up!!!

He's saying the exact opposite, unfortunately. He's saying they're tweeting about Husker stuff just to gain followers on social media (the number of followers you have being a form of social currency among teens), even though they know they're not going to Nebraska.

• Fire 1

Looks to me that they are all laughing at each other because they all know each other are serious about NU - even thou they all look or are acting like they are going elsewhere.

He's saying the exact opposite, unfortunately. He's saying they're tweeting about Husker stuff just to gain followers on social media (the number of followers you have being a form of social currency among teens), even though they know they're not going to Nebraska.

Interesting concept.... Link?

Interesting concept.... Link?

Link? I mean, that's just how Twitter is... From a college student myself, I'd say the tweets read just like wanderful said, and it's pretty clear.

• Fire 2

Just wondering what the tweets said. I don't read any except the ones that are cut and pasted into these threads. As I mentioned, that is an interesting concept and being far removed from being a teenager - I never thought about the value of that. I guess I should invest some time into figuring out how to find his twitter info.

Honest question, do we just tell him to stay home from the Spring Game if he is really not even considering us? I can't read the article, but....

No, You never turn down a highly ranked visitor- especially if he is paying on his own dime. You think Ole Miss told KJJ to stay away from Gebbia's visit to Ole Miss?

Of course would want him to visit. He just seems like the type to take "advantage" of Nebraska fans on twitter by consistently tweeting out "GBR" stuff. One of those just looking for followers and likes....which is kind of annoying.

I don't even bother following a recruit until 1) they are committed 2) I actually believe there is a chance of a commitment

Even then, I don't follow very many recruits. But this guy just seems to be a "player" in the social media world. Don't really feel an interest there.

With that being said, you can never deny a visit to him. Especially when he's never been here. There's that slim chance that could possibly change his mind.

Of course would want him to visit. He just seems like the type to take "advantage" of Nebraska fans on twitter by consistently tweeting out "GBR" stuff. One of those just looking for followers and likes....which is kind of annoying.

I don't even bother following a recruit until 1) they are committed 2) I actually believe there is a chance of a commitment

Even then, I don't follow very many recruits. But this guy just seems to be a "player" in the social media world. Don't really feel an interest there.

With that being said, you can never deny a visit to him. Especially when he's never been here. There's that slim chance that could possibly change his mind.

I honestly don't even really care about that. The coaches probably have a pretty good idea if he is really considering us or not.

If he is constantly tweeting out Husker stuff, its just that many more people seeing the brand. Hey....he might come here and absolutely love it and have a different perspective. Even if he doesn't commit, he may talk to some fantastic underclassmen about what a great time he had here and that it's much different than a lot of California people think.