DE Hunter Echols [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some stuff buzzing with this guy

I like the rumbles I'm hearing - I think Calvin's been in his ear. If we could just get both of them - imagine?
Where you guys seeing this?

Lots of things alluded to on Twitter by him and Calvin. Certainly nothing substantial, but my guess is that he'll be decimating soon (I don't think he has officially yet) and opening his recruitment back up. Thus the scheduled trip to Lincoln. Jamie put up and then quickly took down a tweet last week saying that NE was at the top of Echols list.

I like the rumbles I'm hearing - I think Calvin's been in his ear. If we could just get both of them - imagine?

Lots of things alluded to on Twitter by him and Calvin. Certainly nothing substantial, but my guess is that he'll be decimating soon (I don't think he has officially yet) and opening his recruitment back up. Thus the scheduled trip to Lincoln. Jamie put up and then quickly took down a tweet last week saying that NE was at the top of Echols list.

Wow! Keep him away from Lincoln, unless you are talking about his on-field performance. :P

Wow! Keep him away from Lincoln, unless you are talking about his on-field performance. :P

HA! Thats a great auto correct huh? I try to double check before hitting "post" but missed this one. That will keep me laughing all night!

About a week ago Jamire Calvin tweeted something along the lines of 'Nebraska is Echols' #1' or something like that. He deleted the tweet pretty quickly so I didn't feel it was newsworthy at the time since he was still committed to UCLA and I wasn't sure if we were still even after him, but the decommit certainly raises an eyebrow.