SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Martell sounds like a crybaby. Your friend is making the best decision for them. It's not like there aren't plenty of other receivers, other people to become new friends with at tOSU he's gotta get over it

Youve never felt betrayed by a friend before and gotten upset? Im sure they will talk and he will move on, but i bet its one of those situations where Lindsey didnt let him know about it beforehand and Tate felt like his friend stabbed him in the back. Ive been there. Hell ive been there within the last two months. I didnt tweet about it but thats bc i dont tweet at all. I do vent to friends and co-workers though and they do the same with me.

Don't know either. But, imo, Calvin and Lindsey are similar players and taking both wouldn't make much sense when we need bigger WR's and only have a few slots open for receivers.

Again imo

Take the talent. We don't have the luxury of picking and choosing here. Stockpile the best players when you can if your NE - next year we might be struggling to find WR's.
  • Fire 1

Martell sounds like a crybaby. Your friend is making the best decision for them. It's not like there aren't plenty of other receivers, other people to become new friends with at tOSU he's gotta get over it

Youve never felt betrayed by a friend before and gotten upset? Im sure they will talk and he will move on, but i bet its one of those situations where Lindsey didnt let him know about it beforehand and Tate felt like his friend stabbed him in the back. Ive been there. Hell ive been there within the last two months. I didnt tweet about it but thats bc i dont tweet at all. I do vent to friends and co-workers though and they do the same with me.
I mean personally that's not how I'm going to react when my friend reopens his commitment, especially if I'm a big time recruit as well. Understand the process and that people have to do what's best for them. I don't know their personal conversations and that may have some bering on it if Tyjon just told Tate yesterday he was solid but in most instances I'm happy my friend is doing what's right for him. But I guess not all people are not that understanding
  • Fire 1

If we land Lindsey we wouldn't take Calvin, not that I think we'd even entertain the idea of going after Calvin again.

He wouldn't be as big of priority. But, on signing day, if we have a spot, I'm pretty sure we would take both.

There is talk of taking 4-5 WRs this class. Sure we ideally would like a mix of players height wise, but I doubt we turn down two players of this caliber.

Don't know either. But, imo, Calvin and Lindsey are similar players and taking both wouldn't make much sense when we need bigger WR's and only have a few slots open for receivers.

Again imo

Take the talent. We don't have the luxury of picking and choosing here. Stockpile the best players when you can if your NE - next year we might be struggling to find WR's.

Exactly.....redshirt one and play one.

Again imo

The question is would one be willing to RS? It's easy to just say it but some kids don't want to.

Again imo

The question is would one be willing to RS? It's easy to just say it but some kids don't want to.

If we get Lindsey and Calvin wants in....you say...."We would LOVE to have you. But, our situation has changed and we would want you to redshirt.". Hey, he would be the one that didn't pull the trigger first.

So, his buddy Tate Martell apparently has a couple interesting tweets from last night.

He's such a tool. Best thing for Tyjon would be to distance himself from that kid. I think he's trouble a la Johnny Football (but way less talented)

Hows that New Years resolution going for ya there...

ummm - ok? Not as harsh as what I would have typed on 12/31/16.

So, his buddy Tate Martell apparently has a couple interesting tweets from last night.

He's such a tool. Best thing for Tyjon would be to distance himself from that kid. I think he's trouble a la Johnny Football (but way less talented)
Hows that New Years resolution going for ya there...

ummm - ok? Not as harsh as what I would have typed on 12/31/16.

Lol