SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't wait for tOSU WR Coach to fire off some ticked off tweets soon.

Maybe he will but then Kevin Wilson might beat him up. I wonder if White and Glover-Williams moving to the WR group had anything to do with this. It is interesting that all this happened on the same day.

When he committed he made it known it was between tOSU and us. Said how much he liked KW. From the day he committed analysts some predicted this would happen. My guy tells me he trusts our staff and KW more than the bozo coaching in Columbus. Hiring Donte had to help too

Actually you are mostly correct, but I do believe he left us off of his commitment video. Maybe that was a sign of respect though.

When he committed he made it known it was between tOSU and us. Said how much he liked KW. From the day he committed analysts some predicted this would happen. My guy tells me he trusts our staff and KW more than the bozo coaching in Columbus. Hiring Donte had to help too

Actually you are mostly correct, but I do believe he left us off of his commitment video. Maybe that was a sign of respect though.

Not sure where I read it but I do remember him being quoted it was a tough decision between the two and he specifically mentioned KW. Have a feeling we were always kind of still in the back of his mind. Not to mention the twitter fight between position coaches when he committted. Not sure why people think Zach Smith is such a good recruiter. He comes off as such a tool, and that's not just coming as an opposing fan. Guy is just a loser