SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The situation: Lindsey just decommitted from Ohio State, which came as a bit of a surprise. There have been rumors of many schools jumping to get involved. You know USC, Arizona State and Oregon will make a push, but keep an eye out for Oklahoma, a team that recruits California well, and especially Nebraska. The Huskers were his runner-up when he picked the Buckeyes.

The prediction: Nebraska. The Huskers were second in Lindsey’s recruitment when he committed to Ohio State, he’s been to Lincoln enough to feel comfortable and he had a great relationship with the Nebraska staff. Some might think he’s decommitting to stay out West but I don't think he’s afraid to leave home.

Rivals

Related to Lindsey? :dunno

I wondered the same... he had sent some Vaughn tweets out but then retweeted Bookie, Tyjon's cousin.

I hope so but these guys were also saying stuff about silent commits and with Calvins situation the actual commitment didn't mean much because he still has quite a bit to figure out what's best for him.

https://twitter.com/keyshawnnnn/status/819750601181581312