Allowing fans at spring practice

I think he tweeted a pic of the spring practice schedule that said to contact them if you want to attend practice. But I'm pretty sure that was meant for high school coaches.

I'd be surprised if this was an invitation to fans. They'd have to hold most every practice at Memorial Stadium. There'd be 10,000 fans at every practice.

I think he tweeted a pic of the spring practice schedule that said to contact them if you want to attend practice. But I'm pretty sure that was meant for high school coaches.

I'd be surprised if this was an invitation to fans. They'd have to hold most every practice at Memorial Stadium. There'd be 10,000 fans at every practice.

If you have to contact the admin, they could let in limited numbers of fans.

Yeah definitely would make more sense if it was meant for high school coaches. You would think he would have specified that a little more clearly though.

Yeah definitely would make more sense if it was meant for high school coaches. You would think he would have specified that a little more clearly though.

Not just coaches. I'm sure they would allow some HS players to also attend.

I emailed Ken Wilhite to see if fans could attend practice. His response:

knapplc, thank you for the email. Sorry for the misunderstanding. That message was meant for recruits, coaches and former players. Sorry again

Which is what we all figured anyway. So, nothing to see here, folks.

knapplc, thank you for the email. Sorry for the misunderstanding. That message was meant for recruits, coaches and former players. Sorry again

What about Super Fans? Mega Fans? Ultimate Fans?

I didn't figure it since it was sent out in a public tweet to everyone. But I did think it was a really stupid way to try to organize practices for fans and felt bad for the person whose e-mail address they were giving out, heh.