SIGNED - LB Andrew Ward

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are a few on this board who can probably gauge a player by watching high school film. Not sure if any have done it at any college level and I doubt any have at the D1 level. There are some on this board who insist on degrading nearly every coach, player and recruit on the team. I honestly don't know how you get through life on a daily basis with a "glass always empty" mindset. I don't have my head buried in the sand. I understand the challenges this program has. That said I have hope it can happen, that every recruit will move the program forward and I refuse to fall into the trap of going negative at every opportunity. Negative people try to sap every ounce of joy out of life.

Pretty good perspective here. I'd also add that the other end of it, with the endless bias sunshine is equally as annoying.
  • Fire 1

There are a few on this board who can probably gauge a player by watching high school film. Not sure if any have done it at any college level and I doubt any have at the D1 level. There are some on this board who insist on degrading nearly every coach, player and recruit on the team. I honestly don't know how you get through life on a daily basis with a "glass always empty" mindset. I don't have my head buried in the sand. I understand the challenges this program has. That said I have hope it can happen, that every recruit will move the program forward and I refuse to fall into the trap of going negative at every opportunity. Negative people try to sap every ounce of joy out of life.

Well Said!

How do people not realize that a 4.6 is fast for a LB? Lavonte David ran a 4.65 at the NFL combine and no one would say he was slow.

Well if thats true, he does not run like it. There is a difference between running the 40 and how fast you play.
And you're able to tell that Ward isn't a good prospect based off the film? From what I watched he's good and looks plenty athletic.

How do people not realize that a 4.6 is fast for a LB? Lavonte David ran a 4.65 at the NFL combine and no one would say he was slow.

Well if thats true, he does not run like it. There is a difference between running the 40 and how fast you play.
And you're able to tell that Ward isn't a good prospect based off the film? From what I watched he's good and looks plenty athletic.
Lmao when did I say he wasnt a good prospect? Read my comment again and then see if i was being negative.

Lmao when did I say he wasnt a good prospect? Read my comment again and then see if i was being negative.
Didn't read through the whole thing. My bad dawg.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...