SIGNED - OT Brenden Jaimes

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't. With Strong, I could see it being more of "you had your chance, I'm with Nebraska now." Not only does Herman seem to be a really good recruiter but he can play the "previous staff messed up by not recruiting you harder but we're trying to fix that" card.

I know every recruit is different, but hopefully this goes the way of Joe Burrow.

I wouldn't. With Strong, I could see it being more of "you had your chance, I'm with Nebraska now." Not only does Herman seem to be a really good recruiter but he can play the "previous staff messed up by not recruiting you harder but we're trying to fix that" card.

I know every recruit is different, but hopefully this goes the way of Joe Burrow.

There's no evidence that Texas is even after him at this point. I feel people worry way to much about what a random poster says on here. He said "I hope that Texas doesn't go after him as he's from Austin"

There's no evidence that Texas is even after him at this point. I feel people worry way to much about what a random poster says on here. He said "I hope that Texas doesn't go after him as he's from Austin"
Didn't say he was. Just saying if Mav's situation comes to fruition, I'd like to see what happened with Joe Burrow.

Hey! No fair! We played that card with Burrow and he didn't listen!

False. Recruiting media guys from 247 are reporting Texas is going to make/try to make a push after the dead period.

I would be less worried if it were Charlie Strong

I believe thats what hes saying. He'd be LESS worried if it was Stronghorn.

I would be less worried if it were Charlie Strong

I believe thats what hes saying. He'd be LESS worried if it was Stronghorn.

Ah. Yep. Read that wrong. Thanks.