Jake Hammond Transferring

So, after being here four years, Miles has successfully compiled a roster that has no players taller than 6-8.

We may have the shortest team in Division 1.

Wouldn't be the first time

When else?

I believe Doc might have had one of the shortest teams one year, could be wrong though.

If I'm remembering right our post player was 6'5 and should have been a 2 or 3. We did beat a ranked Texas team that year I believe.

So, after being here four years, Miles has successfully compiled a roster that has no players taller than 6-8.

We may have the shortest team in Division 1.

Wouldn't be the first time

When else?

I believe Doc might have had one of the shortest teams one year, could be wrong though.

If I'm remembering right our post player was 6'5 and should have been a 2 or 3. We did beat a ranked Texas team that year I believe.

We beat Texas in the 08-09 season. We did have two 6-11 guys on the team that year including a freshman Jorge Brian Diaz. But the guys who were actually playing look to be pretty short.

Miles has a mess on his hands. I will be amazed if we finish within 5 games of .500 next year

Get ready to be amazed!!!

We could win 20+ and go 12-6 in the Big 10 and I am sure some would still find things to bitch about.

Or we could lose almost 20, go 6-12 in the B1G and again fail to make a post-season tournament and people would insist that others are just trying to find something to bitch about.

Wait.......

• Fire 1

If you think Miles is out after next season, wow I really hope you are wrong. That would be a huge mistake!

One winning record in five seasons doesn't cut it. Right now he has a worse overall record than Collier and Sadler. If we don't show improvement next season, I'm okay with showing Miles the door.

If you think Miles is out after next season, wow I really hope you are wrong. That would be a huge mistake!

One winning record in five seasons doesn't cut it. Right now he has a worse overall record than Collier and Sadler. If we don't show improvement next season, I'm okay with showing Miles the door.

I don't think he is out after next season...those are just the coaches that I think COULD be out after next season.