McMullen Taking Leave of Absence - Retiring from Football

Mcmullen and williams leaving are just two more steps towards purging the Bopityparty and Nebraskans getting our program back.

Like i said. Like i f'ing said.
Maybe McMullen wasn't a cancer like some would like to label him to fit their agenda.
  • Fire 2

Mcmullen and williams leaving are just two more steps towards purging the Bopityparty and Nebraskans getting our program back.

Maybe McMullen wasn't a cancer like some would like to label him to fit their agenda.
if his heart isnt 100% in it, the team AND Greg are better off going separate ways.

If youre so damn intelligent, why is this so hard to grasp? Is it cuz its not a nicey nice hold-my-hand way of putting things?

I feel bad for Greg after reading this that he didnt spend most his time with a staff that woulda instilled the pride and special about this place into his team. Im clise to the point of wishing i could trade the Bo years for the Callahan era. I weep for Greg Mcmullen.

if his heart isnt 100% in it, the team AND Greg are better off going separate ways. In the game of football, if one of your main guys and possible captain isnt all in-which Greg self admittedly wasnt-thats a cancer. It hurts the team. Its not good riddance. Its good bye.

Williams? Lol. At least Mcmullen was truthful and honest and didnt feed everyone a bunch of nonsense bullsh#t like Husker fans dont know any better.

If youre so damn intelligent, why is this so hard to grasp? Is it cuz its not a nicey nice hold-my-hand way of putting things?

I feel bad for Greg after reading this that he didnt spend most his time with a staff that woulda instilled the pride and special about this place into his team. Im clise to the point of wishing i could trade the Bo years for the Callahan era. I weep for Greg Mcmullen.

Maybe he was and maybe he wasn't. This is another of those things we will likely never know for sure.

I'm open to either possibility.

Winner Winner!

A lot of us know exactly what he would have had to say to make some fans happy.

Oh man...summer youth supervisor at Boys Town...ColoradoHusker and I know a guy that is going to be thrilled about that!

• Fire 2