McMullen Taking Leave of Absence - Retiring from Football

Here's a question. How come we never heard about academic suspensions and leaves of absense for academics when Bo was here? Did he simply babysit to the point it didn't happen? Or did he just cover it up well with putting a boot on a person or lying about it?

It seems like with Mike we have a lot of low grades stuff going on. Rose Ivey, rose, McMullen, and others and those are just the ones we know about.

Didn't Bo's teams post the highest collective GPA's in school history?

• Fire 2

Here's a question. How come we never heard about academic suspensions and leaves of absense for academics when Bo was here? Did he simply babysit to the point it didn't happen? Or did he just cover it up well with putting a boot on a person or lying about it?

It seems like with Mike we have a lot of low grades stuff going on. Rose Ivey, rose, McMullen, and others and those are just the ones we know about.

I think so...people can say what you want about how Bo handled certain things but he sure seemed to get on their asses about school.

I think so...people can say what you want about how Bo handled certain things but he sure seemed to get on their asses about school.

Yup. He and his staff were the reason we got into a bowl last year at 5-7.

To clarify: This is not a dig at the players/talent. But we got in on having a high APR score.

• Fire 2

I don't see any of this as a big deal. It's best to get things taken care of now and not let it affect his grades or the season. It's all good! :thumbs

...as long as he doesn't blow out a knee studying... :o

stranger things have happened. I once knew a guy who tore his acl cutting his toe nails. Lifted his leg up onto a chair and as soon as he bent his knee... PoP

I don't see any of this as a big deal. It's best to get things taken care of now and not let it affect his grades or the season. It's all good! :thumbs

stranger things have happened. I once knew a guy who tore his acl cutting his toe nails. Lifted his leg up onto a chair and as soon as he bent his knee... PoP

What is: the opposite of thanking you for combining into one paragraph two of the things I like to think of least.

I knew a guy that complained about his roommates cutting their toenails in the living room, so they started cutting them elsewhere, but saved the clippings. After several months they dumped a sandwich bag full of toenail clippings into the first guy's bed. Ewwww....

What is: the opposite of thanking you for combining into one paragraph two of the things I like to think of least.
you're welcome :)

...which leads me to remember Pierson El going down in the end zone last year while trotting over to a teammate. :o:mellow::(:wacko:

• Fire 1