McMullen Taking Leave of Absence - Retiring from Football

It's 5 regular season wins and if one wants to smear the coach you go with 5 not six all trolls know this. Thanks.., you're welcome.

Redux...you attacked both sides in the made up controversy. This is not how it's done; trolls know this. Rather this is the behavior of a Negative Nancy who does not really deal much with contrived controversy. NN's can also be trolls, so it is a bit complicated. Most trolls fall into the psychotype subgroup known as " giant psycho a$$holes." You're welcome.

Here's a question. How come we never heard about academic suspensions and leaves of absense for academics when Bo was here? Did he simply babysit to the point it didn't happen? Or did he just cover it up well with putting a boot on a person or lying about it?

It seems like with Mike we have a lot of low grades stuff going on. Rose Ivey, rose, McMullen, and others and those are just the ones we know about.

Here's a question. How come we never heard about academic suspensions and leaves of absense for academics when Bo was here? Did he simply babysit to the point it didn't happen? Or did he just cover it up well with putting a boot on a person or lying about it?

It seems like with Mike we have a lot of low grades stuff going on. Rose Ivey, rose, McMullen, and others and those are just the ones we know about.

Well if Bo didn't have a problem covering up Randy's failed drug tests I'm sure he didn't have a problem doing it with academics as well

• Fire 1

#denialisanobsessiontoo

We may disagree on a lot of football stuff, but I never thought you'd be one to completely re-write history, as the previous two posters apparently are.

I recall more than one player that had to take time off or missed practice/games due to academics under Pelini.

Just because people who hate the man can't remember the years accurately doesn't mean it didn't happen or that he was engaged in cover ups.

• Fire 4

All I know is that the top two topics on this board are of D linemen leaving and we didn't get a recruit last year to this position. Where is the outrage that Parrella is destroying the Huskers, America and everything that is good in the world???? He has been on the job a few months and we don't have three 5 star players recruited yet to restock the cupboard?????

Where is the tin foil salesman when you need him????

#disappointedinthisboard

He only recruited smarties

Taking time off to be able to graduate this semester and prepare for grad school... Hmmm... Do we know where this grad school is?

I'm almost always a lurker, but because there's so much speculation in this thread, I figured I'd chime in (I'm close to this situation). Greg's not going anywhere. He has too many roots in Nebraska now. No need to fret about anything.

• Fire 2

Or maybe he didn't cover it up. There were guys who sat out for grades, and plenty of stories about Bo sitting in on classes to make sure guys attended. Maybe he made things clear to them during meetings and guys got the message. Of the players I had class with under Bo, all of them but one attended everyday except travel days. That one never started and played maybe one series in his career. That's just a small sample though...

• Fire 1