Kevin WIlliams interview

Fans bitch when a player won't "face the fire" and explain himself. Then they bitch when a player does unless said player gives the answers they want to hear.

Starting to think maybe this isn't a player issue, but a fan issue.

I can see what Eichorst is adopting an "us against them" mentality based on his recent comments about the media and fans.

keep building your molehills

So you think those of defending a guy's right to move on with his own life are downplaying a mountain into a molehill?

Interesting perspective "commando"

you are trying to turn a couple complainers into an eichorst led agenda to turn the fans against the players. now that is an "interesting perspective" and seems to be part of your overall negative agenda to me.

• Fire 3

Fans bitch when a player won't "face the fire" and explain himself. Then they bitch when a player does unless said player gives the answers they want to hear.

I can see what Eichorst is adopting an "us against them" mentality based on his recent comments about the media and fans.

But yet it's ok for you to constantly bitch about the coaching staff and how they're running the program?........
  • Fire 4

But yet it's ok for you to constantly bitch about the coaching staff and how they're running the program?........
Yes.

If that's what I actually did.

• Fire 1

Then he had the nerve to respond calling JP an NFL bust and rag on his personal issues....The tweets were deleted of course.

Turnabout is fair play, and for the record, Jason Peters can be fairly and adequately described as a bust.

Jason Peters let a lot of people down himself, no?

Transferring to Kentucky is not illegal. immoral, or self destructive, like hookers and blow, so I could see where a guy who hasn't done anything wrong would take issue getting lectured by the likes of Peters. I know I would.

Then he had the nerve to respond calling JP an NFL bust and rag on his personal issues....The tweets were deleted of course.

Turnabout is fair play.

Transferring to Kentucky is not illegal. immoral, or self destructive, like hookers and blow, so I could see where a guy who hasn't done anything wrong would take issue getting lectured by the likes of Peters. I know I would.

Jason Peter has plenty of issues, but his tweet as quoted above is spot on. Kevin Williams' suggestion that he's more likely to make the NFL at Kentucky or A$M is delusional........or perhaps it is not delusional because that explanation is just a cover for something else.

• Fire 1

Turnabout is fair play.

Jason Peter has plenty of issues, but his tweet as quoted above is spot on. Kevin Williams' suggestion that he's more likely to make the NFL at Kentucky or A$M is delusional........or perhaps it is not delusional because that explanation is just a cover for something else.

By taking that interview and giving his reasons for leaving NU, it underminds many that did make it to the NFL from Nebraska. Once put his reasoning out there he needed to be ready for what came with it. Most that are secure with themselves or are mature will just take the high road.

Kevin Williams' suggestion that he's more likely to make the NFL at Kentucky or A$M is delusional

Nope.

Kevin Williams probably is looking at where Johnny Manziel went in the draft and says to himself, "It's just got to be something with the SEC! There's no other explanation!"

Seriously, what else did Manziel bring with him to the NFL besides SEC hype? Not work ethic, size, physical attributes, maturity, or a squeaky clean record. Yet that was enough to get him picked first round, wasn't it?