Kevin WIlliams interview

Was I listening to something different than some of you? He said Parrella being here made the decision harder. Or are people looking for reasons to throw stones? He's moving on, as should we.

Did you not listen to the part where he blatantly professed that he feels that John P. could not develop him into a NFL type player.

Three things I want to point out that you did not address.

1. John P. epitomizes work ethic, and clearly has a prowess that his players should envy.

2. It was more important for him to go to the NFL than to make the team better.

3. Not trashing NU? Are you kidding me, "bigger schools" lol Contrary to what some people think we are NEBRASKA, we have 5 national championships, a plethora of all-Americans. The two highest paid defensive players in the NFL. Players that play for their team and not themselves usually end up in favorable positions.

I am sick of people down playing who Nebraska is. we are not Kentucky, shoot we're not even Michigan. Any player who is out there for themselves has no business on any team. Those are the type of players who don't win championships. I would wish KW luck but I know based on his work ethic, and his self righteous attitude that he will continue to have the same level of success that he has had at NU.

Can you point to a time stamp in the interview where he talks about parrella?

Is it too long for you to listen to? or is it to ambiguous to understand what KW was implying? KW says that there was decline in production, laying blame on the coaches. I thought the production was a lot better last year than previous years. For one, no running back ran for 400 plus yards on the defense.

"i saw oppurtunities at huge schools, great schools, schools with a great reputation for putting out NFL players' (He's planning to go to Kentucky, btw)

"marketing was a big thing" (yeah, NU never markets their players! great point!)

"please show me support" even though I'm trashing the university and the coaching staff on my way out.

Yeah, I stopped listening after 4-5 minutes. This guy is delusional. See ya, mister-"I'm not a back-up"-even-though-I'm-not-on-the-first-team

oh no, not the SEC is better than the B!G story?.........oh well, kids love advertising.

Ah, it's good to see the other side of the story articulated. Picture gets a little clearer and all that. Sounds like it is going to be for the best, and really, good luck to KW. A change can help anyone turn it around, and diagnosing that one actually wants it is healthier than continuing to plug away here.

• Fire 2

KW says that there was decline in production, laying blame on the coaches. I thought the production was a lot better last year than previous years.

6-7 is a decline in production over previous years.

If you are a DT trying to get to the NFL. The stats of last year were NOT a decline from the previous year.

No NFL scout would look at a teams W-L record OVER the stats that would be effected by a DT....

• Fire 4

Was I listening to something different than some of you? He said Parrella being here made the decision harder. Or are people looking for reasons to throw stones? He's moving on, as should we.

Did you not listen to the part where he blatantly professed that he feels that John P. could not develop him into a NFL type player.

1. John P. epitomizes work ethic, and clearly has a prowess that his players should envy.

3. Not trashing NU? Are you kidding me, "bigger schools" lol Contrary to what some people think we are NEBRASKA, we have 5 national championships, a plethora of all-Americans. The two highest paid defensive players in the NFL. Players that play for their team and not themselves usually end up in favorable positions.

I am sick of people down playing who Nebraska is. we are not Kentucky, shoot we're not even Michigan. Any player who is out there for themselves has no business on any team. Those are the type of players who don't win championships. I would wish KW luck but I know based on his work ethic, and his self righteous attitude that he will continue to have the same level of success that he has had at NU.

My highlighted words he literally said in more or less words. He never said that about Parrella, you're reading into things way too much. If he dreams of playing in the NFL who are you to mock him for such a stance if it conflicts with your own beliefs? He's doing what he feels is right for him. Williams didn't make a huge impact on the team, the only real way this hurts us is in the depth chart, although I think he would've started I don't think his play would've been head and shoulders above Davis.

Take a deep breath and calm down. You're taking what he's saying way too seriously. To quote AA after the McNeese State game, 'Nothing's ever as bad or as good as it seems to be.' That would seem to be the case here.

• Fire 1

My highlighted words he literally said in more or less words. He never said that about Parrella, you're reading into things way too much. If he dreams of playing in the NFL who are you to mock him for such a stance if it conflicts with your own beliefs? He's doing what he feels is right for him. Williams didn't make a huge impact on the team, the only real way this hurts us is in the depth chart, although I think he would've started I don't think his play would've been head and shoulders above Davis.

Take a deep breath and calm down. You're taking what he's saying way too seriously. To quote AA after the McNeese State game, 'Nothing's ever as bad or as good as it seems to be.' That would seem to be the case here.

And he more or less said Parrella (and the coaching staff) could not develop him into an NFL player. No one's reading into it too much, that's what he was saying. However, no one on this board, so far, is insinuating his comments are true. Just one of the last Bolievers left on the team, mad at the system because he thinks he is the next Suh but in reality is not good enough to be a starter at Nebraska.

Wish him the best at Kentucky. Buh-bye.

Ah, it's good to see the other side of the story articulated. Picture gets a little clearer and all that. Sounds like it is going to be for the best, and really, good luck to KW. A change can help anyone turn it around, and diagnosing that one actually wants it is healthier than continuing to plug away here.

Very true but you have to diagnose correctly, as in, what are the actual problems and causes and solutions. I doubt (know for sure based on what he's said) he's figured that out.