2016 Alternate Uniforms

Cream looks like an unwashed white uniform. Those shoulder stripes we had a few years ago that were cream were heinous

Those weren't cream, those were piss yellow.

A cream alternate would look good. People saying it looks dirty or old white....well, duh. The reason our school colors are scarlet and cream is because back then, you couldn't really make pure white clothing. The whole point would be a vintage aesthetic.

I would say the whole point is to not have uniforms that look like s#!^ but that's just me.

• Fire 1

Cream looks like an unwashed white uniform. Those shoulder stripes we had a few years ago that were cream were heinous

A cream alternate would look good. People saying it looks dirty or old white....well, duh. The reason our school colors are scarlet and cream is because back then, you couldn't really make pure white clothing. The whole point would be a vintage aesthetic.

I would say the whole point is to not have uniforms that look like s#!^ but that's just me.

Then how do you explain 2012's alternates?

• Fire 1

Apparently I don't follow you. What am I supposed to be explaining?

I thought the 2012 ones were OK. They were pretty out there and not what I would have chosen but I do give some credit for outside-the-box thinking.

I still wish for a current version of the old bugeaters uniforms. I think it was discussed last year and someone even made a mock up of it.

This one?

Not the best but gives an idea, needs a better font for numbers for sure. Would have matte helmets with shiny N on the side, and obviously not Nike shoes...

OrnXT98.jpg

New-Mariners-Cream-Uniform.jpgNBLXFLLQSNSOEYZ.20140701153713.jpgnebuniform.jpeg

They were cream. They looked bad because we combinef them with white helmets/numbers. Anything cream will look that way when combined with white. You may think you have pretty white teeth,but I bet if you were to paint your face white and smile your teeth would no longer look as appealing as you once thought.

Apparently I don't follow you. What am I supposed to be explaining?

I thought the 2012 ones were OK. They were pretty out there and not what I would have chosen but I do give some credit for outside-the-box thinking.

I was making a funny.

I'd say the 2012 version is easily our worst alternate to date if we were to rate them.