The General Election

I can't believe folks aren't pointing out that he's saying this in white communities with an audience of predominantly white rally attendees. When asked about this his advisor (Kingston) said on CNN:

KEILAR: I have to stop you because you said he's going there. He's not, he's in Diamondale, which is 93 percent white. When he was in Milwaukee the other day, it was part of Milwaukee that wasn't dealing -- I mean he, it's --

KINGSTON: Well yeah, but Brianna he went --

KEILAR: It's almost completely white.

KINGSTON: I mean, maybe it would have been nice if he went and had a backdrop with a burning car, but the reality is --

KEILAR: No no no no no, I'm not talking about a burning car. I'm talking about meeting with black voters.

KINGSTON: Well, he met with David Clarke, who as you know is the African-American Sheriff of Milwaukee, and he's engaged with him. And his rallies are open to the public. Last night in North Carolina, we saw a lot of African-Americans. I wasn't sure about the crowd content tonight, but the reality is --

KEILAR: It's white. We checked.

• Fire 1

I saw one of Trump's campaign people yesterday saying over and over that Trump doesn't see color at all.

That basically epitomizes how clueless Trump and his staff are. People are different. There is NO problem with "seeing color" and appreciating other peoples' cultures and differences. Most of the time when someone says they "don't see color," they're at the very least subconsciously racist or ignorant or have never been friends with someone who's not their own race. It's also something that very defensive people say. It's what people who are being accused of racism say because they hope it sounds good.

Part of that comment was focused on the fact that Hillary sees people of color as simply a vote and expects all blacks to continue to vote strongly Democratic despite data showing Democratic policies have made black lives worse.

And...Trump didn't give a crap about them until someone got it through his thick scull that he's getting his ass kicked. His new found love of blacks and Mexicans is pretty dang fake.

Hmm...his actions speak volumes. He has employed thousands of minorities and is talking about an issue most GOP candidates shy away from...the reality that black lives have gotten worse under Democratic policies.

I saw one of Trump's campaign people yesterday saying over and over that Trump doesn't see color at all.

That basically epitomizes how clueless Trump and his staff are. People are different. There is NO problem with "seeing color" and appreciating other peoples' cultures and differences. Most of the time when someone says they "don't see color," they're at the very least subconsciously racist or ignorant or have never been friends with someone who's not their own race. It's also something that very defensive people say. It's what people who are being accused of racism say because they hope it sounds good.

Part of that comment was focused on the fact that Hillary sees people of color as simply a vote and expects all blacks to continue to vote strongly Democratic despite data showing Democratic policies have made black lives worse.

And...Trump didn't give a crap about them until someone got it through his thick scull that he's getting his ass kicked. His new found love of blacks and Mexicans is pretty dang fake.

Hmm...his actions speak volumes. He has employed thousands of minorities and is talking about an issue most GOP candidates shy away from...the reality that black lives have gotten worse under Democratic policies.

Come on man......

I know some extremely racist people who employ minorities. Employing them doesn't mean squat.

And....I didn't say anything about disagreeing that Democratic policies have not done what they claimed they would. Obviously they have stunk.

A couple of Yahoo News articles for what it is worth. 1st one says one of his rivals (the never Trump Independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin) claims that Trump is hiding out in his apartment per some inside source - a fragile personality in hiding.

The 2nd article which I find kind of funny is that Conway claims the polls are incorrect because --- build anticipation :huh: cue the music :cowbell::violin:band and get the applause going :clap:w00t and start to :movegoalpost:

Quote:

Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, argued that polls showing her candidate losing are missing the “undercover Trump voter” who is embarrassed to admit support for the Republican nominee.

Conway, a pollster by trade, asserted that the social pressure of a live phone conversation led some Trump supporters to hide their support. She said it’s “become socially desirable especially if you’re a college [educated] person in the USA to say that you’re against Donald Trump.”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/never-trump-presidential-candidate-sources-205323497.html

:facepalm:<_<

I've actually spent some time this morning looking for the video of this. It's just the latest in ridiculous things.

So......Republicans hammer Democrats claiming they govern by looking at polls. Then...their candidate changes his stance on immigration by polling a TV audience. This same stance that was a corner stone of his primary campaign.

A couple of Yahoo News articles for what it is worth. 1st one says one of his rivals (the never Trump Independent presidential candidate Evan McMullin) claims that Trump is hiding out in his apartment per some inside source - a fragile personality in hiding.

The 2nd article which I find kind of funny is that Conway claims the polls are incorrect because --- build anticipation :huh: cue the music :cowbell::violin:band and get the applause going :clap:w00t and start to :movegoalpost:

Quote:

Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, argued that polls showing her candidate losing are missing the “undercover Trump voter” who is embarrassed to admit support for the Republican nominee.

Conway, a pollster by trade, asserted that the social pressure of a live phone conversation led some Trump supporters to hide their support. She said it’s “become socially desirable especially if you’re a college [educated] person in the USA to say that you’re against Donald Trump.”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/never-trump-presidential-candidate-sources-205323497.html

OMG.......

This just keeps getting funnier and more embarrassing at the same time. Heck, I'm not even a Republican anymore and I'm still embarrassed for them.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/ted-cruz-former-staffers-slam/2016/08/24/id/745060/

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trump-hannity-immigration-work/2016/08/24/id/745055/

Didn't we all know this was coming during the primaries! That Trump would fold on his most important issues - the WALL and deporting illegals. It goes wt BRB's post above - Trump 'polling' a TV audience on the subject.

He's fooled his staunchest supporters and republicans as a whole. They could have voted (and should have IMHO) voted for Jeb or Marco and gotten a much better candidate - .

I've actually spent some time this morning looking for the video of this. It's just the latest in ridiculous things.

So......Republicans hammer Democrats claiming they govern by looking at polls. Then...their candidate changes his stance on immigration by polling a TV audience. This same stance that was a corner stone of his primary campaign.

Here is the video

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/25/trump-and-hannity-poll-live-audience-on-mass-deportations-how-many-think-they-go/

I can't believe folks aren't pointing out that he's saying this in white communities with an audience of predominantly white rally attendees. When asked about this his advisor (Kingston) said on CNN:

KEILAR: I have to stop you because you said he's going there. He's not, he's in Diamondale, which is 93 percent white. When he was in Milwaukee the other day, it was part of Milwaukee that wasn't dealing -- I mean he, it's --

KINGSTON: I mean, maybe it would have been nice if he went and had a backdrop with a burning car, but the reality is --

KEILAR: No no no no no, I'm not talking about a burning car. I'm talking about meeting with black voters.

KINGSTON: Well, he met with David Clarke, who as you know is the African-American Sheriff of Milwaukee, and he's engaged with him. And his rallies are open to the public. Last night in North Carolina, we saw a lot of African-Americans. I wasn't sure about the crowd content tonight, but the reality is --

I think the reality is that his campaign gushes so many foot in mouth, completely jaw-dropping moments that he continually buries damaging stuff with more outrageous stuff. A lot of time it's by design.

Quote:

I call BS. Being polled is the most impersonal experience ever, unless you're being polled by a candidate's campaign. What's the benefit to lying to some random person you've never met at the other end of the line?

I'm right there with you, man. The contortions they have to do to make it seem like he's winning can't be good for their spines.

I think the reality is that his campaign gushes so many foot in mouth, completely jaw-dropping moments that he continually buries damaging stuff with more outrageous stuff. A lot of time it's by design.

Quote:

I call BS. Being polled is the most impersonal experience ever, unless you're being polled by a candidate's campaign. What's the benefit to lying to some random person you've never met at the other end of the line?

I'm right there with you, man. The contortions they have to do to make it seem like he's winning can't be good for their spines.

Amen on the contortions

the above video on the Blaze that I linked to is amazing. THIS IS A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE WE ARE HEARING Listen and let it SINK IN. And we got on Bill Clinton case for answering the 'boxers vs briefs' question (look it up if you don't know)!! Hannity is trying to get the press spokesman gig in a Trump administration it appears.

Trump loves polls. His new campaign manager is a pollster. Add those together...

Quote:

Donald Trumps campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, argued that polls showing her candidate losing are missing the undercover Trump voter who is embarrassed to admit support for the Republican nominee.

Conway, a pollster by trade, asserted that the social pressure of a live phone conversation led some Trump supporters to hide their support. She said its become socially desirable especially if youre a college [educated] person in the USA to say that youre against Donald Trump.

Silver went off on this yesterday...

https://twitter.com/natesilver538/status/768205513079263232

https://twitter.com/natesilver538/status/768447546029113344

• Fire 1