The General Election

It's incredible when people bring up Clinton killing people when they're referring to Benghazi or ISIS, as if that's a knock against her because Trump hasn't killed anyone. That's because he hasn't been involved in government at her level (let alone any level).

There isn't a secretary of state in history who hasn't been AS or MORE responsible than Hillary for people's deaths. It's part of the job. Most of those people would probably never say sh*t about Powell but we invaded Iraq based on WMD while he was SOS.

Good lord it's getting worse. This is a WSJ interview AFTER all of this dropped. This is his reaction:

How is the support he's getting unbelievable? It's been clear to me for months and months that he's a sexist pig. Of course he still has most of the support he had before. If they were okay with him before when his sexism was obvious, this doesn't change anything.

Good lord it's getting worse. This is a WSJ interview AFTER all of this dropped. This is his reaction:

How is the support he's getting unbelievable? It's been clear to me for months and months that he's a sexist pig. Of course he still has most of the support he had before. If they were okay with him before when his sexism was obvious, this doesn't change anything.

The support is totally believable. I know the Trump base isn't going anywhere.

What's unbelievable is that somehow he actually thinks that's an appropriate response to the situation. His campaign manager has to be chugging boxed wine at this point.

"People get it. [sexual assault] People get life."

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I woke up to posts from people on my Facebook saying all men behave this way.

How can anyone who actually knows men in their 60s (or any adult man over 20) think that they ALL talk that way? I've known and loved and respected so many men (THIS DOESN'T BELONG IN THE SHED) and now I'm told ALL MEN DO THIS. Okay, my whole life was a lie! My favorite teacher in high school was a man around 60.

Anyone who does this is attacking the best men in their lives.

• Fire 2

One thing is for sure, whether Trump steps aside, is somehow forcibly replaced or stays in the race, we've never seen anything like it in American politics. That isn't a good thing. Anybody that goes to polls and votes for this guy should be ashamed, very ashamed. Unfortunately I couldn't think of a worse word than ashamed. At least Hillary voters, who should also be ashamed (see why there needs to be a worse word used above...) to vote for her can say hey, she isn't as bad as Trump. I still can't fathom that this is where we are.

How can anyone who actually knows men in their 60s (or any adult man over 20) think that they ALL talk that way? I've known and loved and respected so many men (THIS DOESN'T BELONG IN THE SHED) and now I'm told ALL MEN DO THIS. Okay, my whole life was a lie! My favorite teacher in high school was a man around 60.

While I agree with you 100% if this sounds exactly like what every neighbor says when there's a serial killer in their neighborhood. "I never would've guessed it" he was the nicest guy" came from a great family"

While I agree with you 100% if this sounds exactly like what every neighbor says when there's a serial killer in their neighborhood. "I never would've guessed it" he was the nicest guy" came from a great family"

That's an anecdote. Of course there are nice, wonderful, family men (on the surface) who are complete d***s.

But I've been told the past two days ALL men do this. Not some men. ALL men. Maybe some of these idiots are thinking of themselves when they were 18 and forgetting Trump was 60 when this was recorded. (Not saying it was okay at 18 either, but I have more understanding of it).