The General Election

Absolutely. They're already trying to play victim with the stage rush incident... Trump's social media director called it an assassination attempt immediately, before anyone found out there was no gun. Imagine what would happen if he was legitimately attacked.

I'm sure we'll hear about how it's everyone but Donald's fault Tuesday, anyway.

I'm still pretty bummed about Comey's statement. I know Clinton is not a great candidate by any stretch, and the email thing IS her fault. But regardless of that fact, it still kind of sucks. No candidate, whether it's their fault or not, deserves to get raked over the coals like that.

It only really bugs me because I was hoping America would rise up, flex their might at the polls, and reject Trumpism wholeheartedly and forcefully. It was looking that way, until Comey and that weasel Chaffetz sent Republicans scurrying back to Trump. The thought of Republicans controlling the Senate, sitting on a vacant Supreme Court seat 'til next election and four more years of obstructionism makes me sick to my stomach.

And yeah. I still hope trump wins. At least hes different enough to make me curious. At this hopeless point im willin to take chance on the jnknown. At least hes running on a premise of americafirst. Of course in todays chickensh#t world apparently thats code for bigot or racist. Whatever. Ill give it a shot. Might be nice for citizen of THIS country to come first again for a change. Whats worse that could happen? We get lied to like we already have been for god knows how long?

The democrats are just as damn bad. So quit roasting one side while absolving the other. The whole system is sh#t with their progressive and globalistic bullsh#t.

Care to expound upon that? Kind of vague.

you damn right its vague. If i wanted to cover all the bs within our whole govt id be typing for days upon days. Open your damn eyes. Problem is democraps blame repoops. And repoops blame democraps. Without even knowing why excpet for knowing theyre either democrap or repoop. This is why we have so many tenured reps who are straight up sh**ty. Meanwhile, AMERICANS like myself who are craving for some legit change, not that fake sh#t that this f&%ktard pres tried to sell, are sick of the sh#t system.

And yeah. I still hope trump wins. At least hes different enough to make me curious. At this hopeless point im willin to take chance on the jnknown. At least hes running on a premise of americafirst. Of course in todays chickensh#t world apparently thats code for bigot or racist. Whatever. Ill give it a shot. Might be nice for citizen of THIS country to come first again for a change. Whats worse that could happen? We get lied to like we already have been for god knows how long?

I'm pretty sure saying racist and bigoted things is what's actually code for racist and bigot. Trump is a POS plain and simple, no different than the rest. The only real difference is he's too stupid to have a filter, and typically is on the other side of politician's payckecks.

Hillary is running on an extremely patriotic premise.

The problem is not that there exist politicians who have not figured out that they have to appeal in a rah-rah sort of way to American pride. All of them do that. And so we have to be able to get past relying on that as an indicator.

What I think is a valid indicator, though, to frame the appeal of Trump (and of Hillary, to different people) slightly differently: it is clear to their supporters that they understand the same concerns. And they speak to that.

To take two (obviously non-complete) examples, Hillary understands, articulates, and does have a record of fighting for women who are attempting to fight for equal stature in society. Trump understands and articulates the grievances of people who feel their country is slipping away from them, and he's on the frontlines of a culture fight countering that. Similarly, there are men who feel their place is assaulted to whom Trump can speak, and minority groups who feel the American promise is one where they share equally in privilege, and so they'd probably view "slipping away from" another group in a different context.

Hillary is running on an extremely patriotic premise.

The problem is not that there exist politicians who have not figured out that they have to appeal in a rah-rah sort of way to American pride. All of them do that. And so we have to be able to get past relying on that as an indicator.

What I think is a valid indicator, though, to frame the appeal of Trump (and of Hillary, to different people) slightly differently: it is clear to their supporters that they understand the same concerns. And they speak to that.

To take two (obviously non-complete) examples, Hillary understands, articulates, and does have a record of fighting for women who are attempting to fight for equal stature in society. Trump understands and articulates the grievances of people who feel their country is slipping away from them, and he's on the frontlines of a culture fight countering that. Similarly, there are men who feel their place is assaulted to whom Trump can speak, and minority groups who feel the American promise is one where they share equally in privilege, and so they'd probably view "slipping away from" another group in a different context.

I have heard this but have yet to see anyone give me one good example of what she has done other than be a woman. He experience is that of accomplishing little or nothing positive (unless you count fatting her bank account as an political accomplishment) and that is her problem. She can't win if people look at her "accomplishments" and "experience" because it is all negative. (losing jobs in NY, Syria, Libya, corruption) That is the only reason as to why Trump has a chance on Monday and if he wasn't...well Trump, and would have stuck to the facts and policies, he would have had this election won a long time ago. But there in lies his issues, he has zero experience or knowledge on how to govern, doesn't know how to speak politically correct which is how the POTUS needs to speak at times, so it is a choice between someone who has no idea what they are doing and someone who is only successful at making money for their "foundation" and everything she touches ends up as a disaster. Hell the DNC and the media have tried to hand this to her on a platter and it still is in doubt. What level of incompetence does it take to blow it with all of those advantages?

No matter who people are voting for they are going to have to ignore a lot of valid concerns and hold their nose and take a shower after voting. America is screwed either way, we are just picking which slide we want to take to get to hell.

Wow.

Otherwise Count' - I read your last few posts on here and have a clear understanding of the people who are supporting Donald. Why the anger dude? Seriously.