Gun Control

28 minutes ago, sho said:

I'm sorry, I made the questions too difficult for you to answer.   That was my bad.   Clearly we need better education reform, as I thought they were fairly simple questions.  Lesson learned on my part.   I'll let you go on with your propaganda posting without engaging you, as you are incapable of answering.

Three top principles on mental health that you believe yields wellness.  Or just trust how you view "health."

I have a gun reform policy that I believe would help...

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Three top principles on mental health that you believe yields wellness.  Or just trust how you view "health."

I have a gun reform policy that I believe would help...

I guess I wasn't clear enough.   You are not smart enough to engage with, I'm done with your propaganda posting.

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1
19 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Your people days is a worthless statistic you keep throwing out. 

Worthless?  150 million opportunities each day for a mass shooting through an adult aged 20-54.  Astounding how many wake up and say "I'm going to not shoot people today."

What would you tell a Holocaust survivor about your aim at gun control?   

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, sho said:

I guess I wasn't clear enough.   You are not smart enough to engage with, I'm done with your propaganda posting.

Plenty clear.  Tell me about your version of health reform that yields health.  Or just "trust me."  

Not smart enough = wanting to know your principles before saying it would find overwhelming support.   

---

"Your side doesn't support our side's mental health reform."

"What's your reform say?"

"You're dumb.  I'm out."

---

What?

• Thanks 1

On 4/1/2023 at 9:20 AM, DefenderAO said:

I disagree with moral relativism as much as you might disagree in the legitimacy of the Bible or Jesus. 

I carry no judgement. If me adamantly believing something different than you is judgement, then tell me how you’re not in judgement.  Disagreement is not judgement. 

Do you agree or disagree the mental health system needs reform to address the sociopaths that kill innocents? 

You seem to express judgement.  Whether you "carry judgement" is something that only you can know of yourself, although that realization does evade most judgemental people we notice on both extreme ends of political and social issues. 

Honestly, Christianity at its best does not do that.  But we see Christianity at its worst more and more these days (off and on throughout history).  We see them with their "God hates f*gs" signs and their "MURDERER!" shouts (often groups in unison) at women (and their doctors) who want to be in control of the contents of their own body. 

• Plus1 2
51 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Worthless?  150 million opportunities each day for a mass shooting through an adult aged 20-54.  Astounding how many wake up and say "I'm going to not shoot people today."

What would you tell a Holocaust survivor about your aim at gun control?   

Yes….worthless. 

You keep asking me about holocaust survivors. That’s weird. But, I would tell them that I’m a gun owner and respect people’s right to own a gun.  But, there are some kinds of guns that shouldn’t be allowed by everyone and some people shouldn’t be allowed to own any. 

If they have a problem with that…well….too bad. 

2 minutes ago, commando said:

him NOT being bothered by how many kids are killed is enough to disregard his opinions.

I stated my vehemence for the sociopaths doing the shooting, and the outcomes.  You may have skipped those comments.

The continued lack of focus on the root issue, moral decay and mental illness, is astounding.  

• TBH 1

6 minutes ago, Hagg said:

You seem to express judgement.  Whether you "carry judgement" is something that only you can know of yourself, although that realization does evade most judgemental people we notice on both extreme ends of political and social issues. 

Honestly, Christianity at its best does not do that.  But we see Christianity at its worst more and more these days (off and on throughout history).  We see them with their "God hates f*gs" signs and their "MURDERER!" shouts (often groups in unison) at women (and their doctors) who want to be in control of the contents of their own body. 

Taking a hard stance that opposes your stance is not judgement.  Christianity - Jesus declares the only way to life is through Him, and you taking an opposing position, you believe He is wrong.  Him saying if you look at a woman with lust you commit adultery, or have anger in your heart towards someone it's murder...you may very well disagree. You would believe He is wrong.  Then He runs around trumpeting He is God.  If you disagree, He's a liar or loon.  

Just because I find little agreement grounds with you doesn't make me judge you, nor do I feel judged when you all continue to press my beliefs.  They're opposing.  We're either both wrong or one is wrong.  Both cannot be correct as they contradict each other.  No judgement.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes….worthless. 

You keep asking me about holocaust survivors. That’s weird. But, I would tell them that I’m a gun owner and respect people’s right to own a gun.  But, there are some kinds of guns that shouldn’t be allowed by everyone and some people shouldn’t be allowed to own any. 

If they have a problem with that…well….too bad. 

It was too bad.  It wouldn't have done them near as good to have the people throwing them on trains with better equipment than them.  But, to remove the mental exercise, they just completely disarmed them.  

Is it too bad because it was so long ago?  Because that would never happen here?   My wife's family wouldn't give much credence to your position. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, DefenderAO said:

It was too bad.  It wouldn't have done them near as good to have the people throwing them on trains with better equipment than them.  But, to remove the mental exercise, they just completely disarmed them.  

Is it too bad because it was so long ago?  Because that would never happen here?   My wife's family wouldn't give much credence to your position. 

What?

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What?

The Holocaust (H) was indeed too bad.  Really bad.  You'd agree.

They were disarmed, as you're well aware.  Your compromise is "you can have some guns, but the people kicking in your doors, putting you on trains, and gassing your lineage will have stuff more effective than you."  The H survivors I've heard from would have a problem with that.  

Your response above "Too bad."  I asked you why it was just "too bad" for them.  It couldn't happen here?  It happened a long time ago?  Wouldn't have made a difference?  

Or did I misread your intent and you'd have wanted the Jews of those days to be able to best defend themselves from a despot?

• Plus1 1