Rio Olympics

C N Red

The level of domination by our women's gymnastic team (and individuals- Biles & Raisman), Phelps, Walsh, Ledecky.....it really is unprecedented and amazing.

PROBABLY WOULD HAVE SWEPT THE INDIVIDUAL MEDALS IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE "ONLY 2 PER COUNTRY" RULE. WOULD'VE BEEN BILES, RAISMAN, AND DOUGLAS IN SOME FASHION

• Fire 1

The level of domination by our women's gymnastic team (and individuals- Biles & Raisman), Phelps, Walsh, Ledecky.....it really is unprecedented and amazing.

PROBABLY WOULD HAVE SWEPT THE INDIVIDUAL MEDALS IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE "ONLY 2 PER COUNTRY" RULE. WOULD'VE BEEN BILES, RAISMAN, AND DOUGLAS IN SOME FASHION

Gabby kind of pissed me off last night. When Biles and Aly won their medals, the others on the team all stood and cheered and Gabby just sat there doing a little golf clap. I think she has been acting like a big baby the whole time she has been down there.

Gabby kind of pissed me off last night. When Biles and Aly won their medals, the others on the team all stood and cheered and Gabby just sat there doing a little golf clap. I think she has been acting like a big baby the whole time she has been down there.

I noticed that as well. Although, I'm sure it would be different knowing that you have to watch the all-around from the sidelines in what will *probably* be your last Olympics. Gymnastics is an uber-competitive sport, wouldn't surprise me if there's drama between the gymnasts, as much as they want to put on the "team" persona.

Classless quote from her, she did not execute on those pks down the stretch. Hope could have dove or tried to make saves on them, if you watch her, 3/5 times she flinches and does not move barely. In her defense Sweden had nice shots, but you have to own up to your mistakes and not make excuses.

Agree with your analysis of the tweet but not the PKs. She was moving but the keeper pretty much has to guess which way to go and she was guessing wrong. Once you're moving one way and the kick goes the other way, there's nothing to do.