PPPP- Presidential Prediction & Preference Poll

Presidential Prediction and Preference Poll  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trump is really gullible. I think it's clear at this point the kinds of people and the kinds of ideas he's open to. Those people do exist, ranging from reasonable ones to the domestic fringe to Vladimir Putin, and they'll all be gunning to influence him. That he can't seem to tell the difference (at best) and that he seems openly drawn to the worst is really frightening.

The political season amplifies our differences, and I know I would've argued passionately against many of the other guys who were in the GOP field. But, as you point, "within normal parameters" is a key phrase.

We should never have to choose between the best of "within normal" and walking off a flippin' cliff. We should think about how to head this off in the future. But it *is* the choice we have given ourselves, right now, and we do have the power to make it.

Latest news is a yet another email scandal involving Hillary and the Dems. LOL This time a big conspiracy revealed by leaked emails showing they scheme to fix the primary election for Hillary over Bernie! A few days before the convention. I would say it will at a minimum cloud the decision and perhaps blow the convention wide open and maybe the Bernie fans will have the last laugh yet! Go Bernie! Feel the Bern!

Latest news is a yet another email scandal involving Hillary and the Dems. LOL This time a big conspiracy revealed by leaked emails showing they scheme to fix the primary election for Hillary over Bernie! A few days before the convention. I would say it will at a minimum cloud the decision and perhaps blow the convention wide open and maybe the Bernie fans will have the last laugh yet! Go Bernie! Feel the Bern!

Do you even have a source for this? Or is it more of the same.

I appreciate the short post this time though!

Link?

Link?

A quick google only gives me links to a Russian government funded news site. Doesn't seem any more damming than the RNC having it's members sign a pledge.

Who will I vote for? "Other". I think I'll write in Ted Cruz. I just can't bring myself to vote for either of the two crappy choices the major parties are pushing at us. :facepalm:

I think Hillary will win but I'm voting for Johnson. The conventions will not influence my vote but my opinion of Trump did marginally improve (that's not saying much) after his acceptance speech. I actually think he is serious about trying to win now. I honestly didn't feel that way before. I would never vote for Hillary. The only one who even got close that I feel stronger opposed to is Bernie. At least we dodged that trainwreck. Always with the silver lining....haha.

Who will I vote for? "Other". I think I'll write in Ted Cruz. I just can't bring myself to vote for either of the two crappy choices the major parties are pushing at us. :facepalm:

Honestly I think Cruz may be the only guy further right than Trump. At least people could try to sway Trump due to his idiocy. Cruz will always be a scum-bucket.

Honestly I think Cruz may be the only guy further right than Trump. At least people could try to sway Trump due to his idiocy. Cruz will always be a scum-bucket.
Agreed. Cruz and Trump are basically equal POS's. Cruz just lies a little less, despite the nick name, and has a silver tongue.

Seeing as I live in the area of Nebraska where there's a small chance Trump could lose, I'll probably vote for who has the best chance of beating him and that's probably Clinton. But if Johnson makes any headway I'll see. I need to actually look into him though, heh.

• Fire 1

Do you even have a source for this? Or is it more of the same.

I appreciate the short post this time though!

Have fun!

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

My stance on the DNC trying to elect Hillary:

The Clintons have done far more for the Democratic party than Sanders will ever do. He's been a Democrat <2 years. He raised almost no $ for the Democratic Party fund. Clinton raised millions - and it's for other Democratic candidates to use. It makes sense for them to want her as the candidate.

But if you're going to make it unfair for the other candidates don't bother having primaries. Just say she's your nominee. Don't pretend your primary votes actually matter.

• Fire 2