A man you can bait with a Tweet

Gotta wonder about all the shake ups and meetings that are supposedly being held in the WH today - is all this tweeting planned distraction or did he really just get home and like a moth to a flame get on his phone to "talk" to his people.

Gotta wonder about all the shake ups and meetings that are supposedly being held in the WH today - is all this tweeting planned distraction or did he really just get home and like a moth to a flame get on his phone to "talk" to his people.

I see someone is frantically trying to equate a false equivalence between this and him forking secrets over to the Russians.

Da, comrade. Leaks are the problem here.

I'm thinking he didn't check with the Senate before tweeting the first one. It's almost like he's on the campaign trail again. Firing people up with impossible rhetoric that nobody else says out loud because it's not a possibility.

I'm thinking he didn't check with the Senate before tweeting the first one. It's almost like he's on the campaign trail again. Firing people up with impossible rhetoric that nobody else says out loud because it's not a possibility.

I think his budget proposal carries a lot more weight than a stupid Tweet. This guy is a joke....