A man you can bait with a Tweet

Not a fan of tossing out the legislative filibuster. That would lead to much more partisan agendas being enacted by Congress. In that sense, they might get more done, but it would swing wildly in ideology depending who's in power.

Trump appears to be simultaneously in favor and not in favor of getting rid of it.

Admittedly I am not always the sharpest tool in the box - but do these tweets make any sense?

I'm sure this is the result of someone in the administration trying to explain 3/5 majority versus simple majority votes in the senate to Trump, who is completely ignorant of political science. Trump then makes a nonsensical statement about it using his limited understanding.

This is just like the "transparent wall - 60 lb sacks of drugs hitting you on the head" comments IMO.

• Fire 1

Admittedly I am not always the sharpest tool in the box - but do these tweets make any sense?

I'm sure this is the result of someone in the administration trying to explain 3/5 majority versus simple majority votes in the senate to Trump, who is completely ignorant of political science. Trump then makes a nonsensical statement about it using his limited understanding.

This is just like the "transparent wall - 60 lb sacks of drugs hitting you on the head" comments IMO.

This ladies and gentlemen, is our president...

• Fire 1

This ladies and gentlemen, is our president...

trump27n-3-web.jpg

For the life of me, I'll never understand why it didn't end here.

• Fire 4

Reminder: CSR (cost-sharing reduction) payments are not bailouts, they're payments made to help lower premiums for Americans.

I have no idea what type of bailouts he's referring to for MoCs.

Another sterling example that POTUS is not above fear-mongering to try to accomplish his agenda. Compare that to how Obama achieved healthcare reform: winning hearts and minds.

• Fire 1

Reminder: CSR (cost-sharing reduction) payments are not bailouts, they're payments made to help lower premiums for Americans.

I have no idea what type of bailouts he's referring to for MoCs.

Another sterling example that POTUS is not above fear-mongering to try to accomplish his agenda. Compare that to how Obama achieved healthcare reform: winning hearts and minds.

fear mongering got him elected president