A man you can bait with a Tweet

7 hours ago, Frott Scost said:

This will come as a shock to you but he lied. The president doesnt need to give permission for a funeral like that. Congress does. 

National Cathedral came out yesterday to clarify that no government agency or official permission is needed to have a funeral there.  

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, honest question:

• Is he racist?
  • Is he just hating on the people who have called him out on his lack of support?
  • Does he remember that he spent the weekend of the hurricane (where more than 3k died) tweeting about black athletes?
  • Does he know PR pays taxes?
  • Does he really think pitting flooded farmers against Purerto Rican hurricane survivors will work?  (will it?)
  • Is he just stupid?

Trick question - I know all the answers.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 8.31.34 AM.png

14 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

So, honest question:

• Is he racist?
  • Is he just hating on the people who have called him out on his lack of support?
  • Does he remember that he spent the weekend of the hurricane (where more than 3k died) tweeting about black athletes?
  • Does he really think pitting flooded farmers against Purerto Rican hurricane survivors will work?  (will it?)
  • Is he just stupid?

Democrats are also trying to force the administration to release billions of dollars in rebuilding funds that have already been approved.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-04-01/senate-barrels-toward-showdown-vote-on-disaster-relief

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

So, honest question:

• Is he racist? Yes
  • Is he just hating on the people who have called him out on his lack of support? Yes
  • Does he remember that he spent the weekend of the hurricane (where more than 3k died) tweeting about black athletes? Doesn't care.  To him, that's true leadership.
  • Does he know PR pays taxes? No
  • Does he really think pitting flooded farmers against Purerto Rican hurricane survivors will work?  (will it?) It will work, because those farmers are his base.
  • Is he just stupid? Grossly incompetent...so, yes.

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

So, honest question:

• Is he racist?
  • Is he just stupid?

another question.....does he know puerto rico is part of the united states?  also....i believe i read that he is crossing the numbers.   $1.5 billion of aid was authorized....and the actual damages were $91 billion.   

32 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

OK, I'm confused on something.  From this quote, it seems like Mitch supports the bill that would send more aid (release what has been approved) to Puerto Rico.  

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said the measure is the fastest way to get aid to the hurricane-slammed South and the badly flooded Midwest, along with nutrition aid to Puerto Rico, where food stamp benefits have already been cut.

"It's our only sure path to making a law with anywhere near the urgency these Americans deserve. It is the only bill on the table with any provision for the Midwest flooding," McConnell said. "And it's the only bill on the table that could earn a presidential signature in time to deliver urgent relief on the nutrition assistance in Puerto Rico."