BTN at practice today

Dinardo said a good season would be a bowl game for what he saw today. Which is actually good because he is usually wrong

http://www.btn2go.com/video/btn-live-west-division-predictions

Last year he said we'd win the division so I'm also taking this as a positive....

I'm taking DiNardo's comments as a positive as well. In fact, Jerry may have just cemented my feelings all along that the Huskers are going to have a great season.

I'm sure that is it, because nice guys can't win - wish MR would start spitting and yelling so that all his staff would have a reason to avoid him during the games.... seems like a winning way!!

Nice guys can win, but it will take a hell of a lot more than that to get us back to relevancy. Btw Pelini was an average at best coach and an A-hole. It is just going to take someone with great coaching skills and relentless drive to get us back. Is that Mike? we shall see.Oh and if you are someone who is unconvinced about mike it does not automatically make you a bo fan like people some on here imply all the time. For the record ! BO was a "joke"

That BTN crew is a joke. They literally had no additional information or insights.

They get their information from beat writers and coach interviews just like us. They get to watch 1 practice and they probably didn't see anything to change their minds.

They didn't really say anything about the practice they saw. Didn't change their minds about what? The cooling bench? Terrible reporting.

Forgot that Dinardo is usually wrong. With that being said, congrats on the 11-1 season folks.

Thank you! It's been an honor. The team 18 to 23 year old couldn't have done it without the support of a hord of grown ass men feverishly chastising their every step.

That BTN crew is a joke. They literally had no additional information or insights.

They get their information from beat writers and coach interviews just like us. They get to watch 1 practice and they probably didn't see anything to change their minds.
They didn't really say anything about the practice they saw. Didn't change their minds about what? The cooling bench? Terrible reporting.

They had a list of things they were looking for on the visit the day before. Inexperienced interior off line and the defensive line was a couple of things they wanted to see. Must have been about what they expected to see.

I'm sure that is it, because nice guys can't win - wish MR would start spitting and yelling so that all his staff would have a reason to avoid him during the games.... seems like a winning way!!

Keith Williams got a DUI and was rewarded with avoiding Banker for the first 4 games....