BTN at practice today

Dinardo said a good season would be a bowl game for what he saw today. Which is actually good because he is usually wrong

No doubt. The past few years he's been really high on NU and we never lived up to the hype. I put no faith in his comments. Blah, blah, blah

Yeah, he has usually been super hot on the huskers. I was surprised to hear him talk to the way he did today. Not that he's right or wrong about it just surprising.

Dinardo said a good season would be a bowl game for what he saw today. Which is actually good because he is usually wrong

No doubt. The past few years he's been really high on NU and we never lived up to the hype. I put no faith in his comments. Blah, blah, blah

Yeah, he has usually been super hot on the huskers. I was surprised to hear him talk to the way he did today. Not that he's right or wrong about it just surprising.

Feel like every year media is high on NU the team underperforms and vice versa.

Agree. He usually has great things to say all the way around. Can't say I disagree with anything, but he's usually very optimistic. Surprised as well.

SO WE'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE A BOWL GAME!?!?!?!?!??!?! :ahhhhhhhh

HAHA - so funny

Listened to 1620 after work driving home. They had a big 10 commentator on there. IDK who it was. He said the practice lacked intensity and that Iowa looked better during their visit. It really doesn't bother me since it is one practice and these guys are full of hype, but I was surprised. He mentioned that people were being rotated in at Foster's position........I'm worried about Foster's replacement more than anything.

SO WE'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE A BOWL GAME!?!?!?!?!??!?! :ahhhhhhhh

HAHA - so funny

Listened to 1620 after work driving home. They had a big 10 commentator on there. IDK who it was. He said the practice lacked intensity and that Iowa looked better during their visit. It really doesn't bother me since it is one practice and these guys are full of hype, but I was surprised. He mentioned that people were being rotated in at Foster's position........I'm worried about Foster's replacement more than anything.

Can't remember where it was said but did the team have a rough/heavy practice on Wednesday (by Sam, or Damon, or someone swear I did not come up with it)? If they did it would make sense that you don't have another one the next day if you are trying to keep the team as healthy as possible. BTN just ended up showing up on a light practice day and was unimpressed, as stated above, by he lack of intensity because that was the type of practice the coaches wanted.