Baskets of Deplorables

So....let me make sure I'm clear on this.

Trump can insult whom ever he wants...when ever he wants and OH BOY....He is telling it like it is...and telling the truth. He isn't scared to say anything....He's awesome......

But, Clinton says something about the racist bigoted followers of Trump and.....OMG.....How dare she say something that offends us.....

First off, both candidates have made bigoted statements in the past. Attacking each other over past comments is one thing, attacking millions of voters is another. She has the right to say whatever she wants, but she is stereotyping a large segment of the population that has fundamental disagreements with her politics and policies. It would be like Trump saying half of Hillary supporters are liars since they are standing by her.
Are you completely ignoring rude and inappropriate statements Trump has said about people other than Clinton? Seriously????

Sure, Trump has made some outrageous comments himself. That's not the dispute. Most of his comments have been targeted at a particular individual, not millions of everyday Americans. When has Trump called all Hillary supporters liars and bigots?

"Pew Research Center estimates that there were about 3.3 million Muslims of all ages living in the United States in 2015."

"The United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has estimated that 11.4 million unauthorized immigrants lived in the United States in January 2012. "

"Following the Paris Peace Accords of 1973, 591 American prisoners of war (POWs) were returned during Operation Homecoming. The U.S. listed about 1,350 Americans as prisoners of war or missing in action "

But I see this happening...how-ea-will-respond-regarding-macs1.gif

Lol...and those examples you provided still get nowhere near the 25 to 30 million AMERICANS (not illegals or muslims that Trump wants to vet) that Hillary just offended.

I think my gif covered your response.
  • Fire 1

We may look back on these past 4 days and find that this was the turning point that permanently changed the trajectory of this race.

Or not, since it's all but been the GOP calling card for the better part of a decade.

They were calling for Hillary to make an outlandish statement attacking 25 to 30 million voters less than 2 months before the election over the past decade? Can you provide some sources on this?

• Fire 2

Trump can insult whom ever he wants...when ever he wants and OH BOY....He is telling it like it is...and telling the truth. He isn't scared to say anything....He's awesome......

But, Clinton says something about the racist bigoted followers of Trump and.....OMG.....How dare she say something that offends us.....

First off, both candidates have made bigoted statements in the past. Attacking each other over past comments is one thing, attacking millions of voters is another. She has the right to say whatever she wants, but she is stereotyping a large segment of the population that has fundamental disagreements with her politics and policies. It would be like Trump saying half of Hillary supporters are liars since they are standing by her.

Are you completely ignoring rude and inappropriate statements Trump has said about people other than Clinton? Seriously????

Sure, Trump has made some outrageous comments himself. That's not the dispute. Most of his comments have been targeted at a particular individual, not millions of everyday Americans. When has Trump called all Hillary supporters liars and bigots?

deleted by me. ZRod did a much better job than I did!

We may look back on these past 4 days and find that this was the turning point that permanently changed the trajectory of this race.

Or not, since it's all but been the GOP calling card for the better part of a decade.

They were calling for Hillary to make an outlandish statement attacking 25 to 30 million voters less than 2 months before the election over the past decade? Can you provide some sources on this?

Come on you can decipher what I'm talking about. Hint: It's that what she said isn't wrong.

deleted by me. ZRod did a much better job than I did!

Yup. ZRod is killin it in this thread...

Come on you can decipher what I'm talking about. Hint: It's that what she said isn't wrong.

Lol...I got what you were insinuating, just as the Democrats calling card for DECADES has been using racial and class warfare to gain votes. I'm sure you and your cheerleader (Red Dead) believe this is not the Democratic playbook. :)

Regardless, I will stand by what I stated that her nasty comments about baskets of deplorables, along with her health concerns (even if she has no more episodes) will be a tipping point in this race, whether it shows up in the polls immediately or on election day. Now should Trump completely make a statement in the final days as bad as Hillary's statement on Friday, or should wikileaks unload some things on him, that could be another turning point, but barring any major October surprises, to me this was a pretty significant 4-day period given its so close to election day.

• Fire 2

This thread and every Trumpster in it are the definition of "you can dish it out but you can't take it."

Oh I think Trump supporters can take it, and it's going to drive them to the polls. Moreover, it eliminates Hillary's ability to attack Trump for name-calling and some of his past comments when she has made the most recent outrageous example of name calling less than 60 days before the election. This is a double whammy for her.

• Fire 2

I still don't like Hillary and it was dumb of her to say.

But, I don't have an issue with the statement.

What she described pretty much sums up what his campaign has been built around from the start.

Again, it's one thing to attack him, but to attack half of his supporters is where it crossed the line big time. As I said before, it would be like him calling half of Hillary's supporters as pathological liars. You simply do not attack hardworking Americans.

Trump's statements about too many murderers, rapists, and druggies coming from Mexico may also have been true, but he should not have said that either.

• Fire 2