Baskets of Deplorables

Again, with Byrd. Someone who renounced his past choices and apologied for his transgressions. Are we not all human, and can we not make mistakes and have another chance?

I don't think it's an unfair statement when a candidate builds their campaign on bigoted, xenophobic, and otherwise hysterical ideas to attribute those ideas to their followers as well.

• Fire 1

Again, with Byrd. Someone who renounced his past choices and apologied for his transgressions. Are we not all human, and can we not make mistakes and have another chance?

I don't think it's an unfair statement when a candidate builds their campaign on bigoted, xenophobic, and otherwise hysterical ideas to attribute those ideas to their followers as well.

So if Trump called HIllary supporters liars and murderers (because she is pro-abortion) that attack women who are victims of sexual assault (a.k.a what Hillary did to Bill's victims), you would be fine with that?

As for making mistakes and having second chances, sure, I'm in agreement with this, but Hillary didn't just offer support for Byrd at his passing, she called him her MENTOR and COACH. I don't care how long ago he campaigned against the civil rights movement and supported the KKK, it's just not right to take it that far.

• Fire 2

Warm up first so you don't hurt yourself stretching. First of all; abortion is not murder by the letter of the law if you didn't know, no matter our feelings on the issue. Second as far as murder there is a difference between actions and beliefs/statements (we're talking about the latter with Trump supporters here). IF Hillary built her campaign on preaching harassment of Bill's women; then yes I wouldn't have too much of a problem with those words.

As for Bryd; it sounds like you still hold his sins against him and don't actually believe what you just said about second chances.

"We need a President who is fighting for all Americans, not one who writes off nearly half the country"

[/size]Barack Obama[/size] (@BarackObama) [/size]September 18, 2012

How ironic that this tweet now can be used against the candidate he hopes to carry on his legacy.

Technically it can't. Half the country doesn't support Trump...

This thread is full of you failing. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

No, please continue!

popcorn.gif

Well, again, this isn't a bigoted statement, it's accurate. I've proven that, in this thread.

Also, if you're all balled up about a candidate making controversial statements, you can't support Trump, or you're a hypocrite.

Its not accurate. Trump will likely get 50 to 60 million votes, so she is calling 25 to 30 million people racist and has never even met any of them.

That is not accurate, either. She didn't say everyone in that basket was racist. "Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it." The racists have company in that basket. chuckleshuffle

And those additional descriptors just makes her statement that much more truthful. Lol.

Fixed for accuracy. Glad Hillary called them for what they truly are--it's one of the few things she's done right this election.

• Fire 1

Well, again, this isn't a bigoted statement, it's accurate. I've proven that, in this thread.

Also, if you're all balled up about a candidate making controversial statements, you can't support Trump, or you're a hypocrite.

Its not accurate. Trump will likely get 50 to 60 million votes, so she is calling 25 to 30 million people racist and has never even met any of them.

That is not accurate, either. She didn't say everyone in that basket was racist. "Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it." The racists have company in that basket. chuckleshuffle

And those additional descriptors just makes her statement that much more truthful. Lol.

Fixed for accuracy. Glad Hillary called them for what they truly are--it's one of the few things she's done right this election.

How do you see the ground from that high horse? Don't hit your head when you fall.

How do you see the ground from that high horse? Don't hit your head when you fall.

It appears I see more from my high horse than Trump supporters do with their heads stuck in a dark echochamber.

• Fire 2

Again Tony, you're definitely not in that group.

Read up on the mob mentality at Trump events from some folks. The nasty way they treat outsiders. It's pretty horrifying and deplorable behavior, honestly. And at a certain point, it's hivemind behavior and they're a lot of them are just enabling bad behavior from each other. That's not to say all of them, or even half, but far too many. I've seen some really, really ugly stuff.

Bernie Sanders had his fair share of nutty supporters, but I don't think nearly at this level or with this kind of openly flowing vitriol.

Ironically, Trump events kind of become a gigantic safe space for these type of folks.

So....let me make sure I'm clear on this.

Trump can insult whom ever he wants...when ever he wants and OH BOY....He is telling it like it is...and telling the truth. He isn't scared to say anything....He's awesome......

But, Clinton says something about the racist bigoted followers of Trump and.....OMG.....How dare she say something that offends us.....

• Fire 4

It appears I see more from my high horse than Trump supporters do with their heads stuck in a dark echochamber.

For my own information where do you think Clinton supporters heads are?