Baskets of Deplorables

Here's what she said:

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables.' Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."

Racists - supporting a xenophobic candidate who discriminated against Blacks

Sexists - supporting a candidate whose record of sexist comments goes back decades

Homophobic - supporting a candidate with a litany of anti-LGBT quotes

Islamophobic - supporting a candidate whose Islamophobia is well-documented

But the funniest part of this is, Brietbart's followers are all enraged over this quote. They, apparently, don't care about the dozens & dozens & dozens & dozens of quotes by Trump that are far more inflammatory to minorities, gays, women, or Muslims.

So by making a big deal out of this and ignoring Trump's racism, sexism, homophobia and Islamophobia... they're proving Hillary right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Breitbart Crew.

"Where we fight for your First Amendment rights. As long as you're not a Democrat."

Here's what she said:

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the 'basket of deplorables.' Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."

Racists - supporting a xenophobic candidate who discriminated against Blacks

Sexists - supporting a candidate whose record of sexist comments goes back decades

Homophobic - supporting a candidate with a litany of anti-LGBT quotes

Islamophobic - supporting a candidate whose Islamophobia is well-documented

But the funniest part of this is, Brietbart's followers are all enraged over this quote. They, apparently, don't care about the dozens & dozens & dozens & dozens of quotes by Trump that are far more inflammatory to minorities, gays, women, or Muslims.

So by making a big deal out of this and ignoring Trump's racism, sexism, homophobia and Islamophobia... they're proving Hillary right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Breitbart Crew.

"Where we fight for your First Amendment rights. As long as you're not a Democrat."

Keep making excuses...

• Fire 2

The anti-PC/"I don't get offended because I'm tough" crowd: "I demand that you accept my racist/mysoginistic/homophobic/etc behavior, and don't you DARE call me out on it."

I would have not been pleased to elect a president seemingly oblivious to the legitimate struggles of the poor.

I won't be too sorry to elect a president who isn't accommodating of racism.

• Fire 2

I just find it hilarious how so many prominent right-wingers (particularly Breitbart) are real rah-rah about protecting First Amendment freedom of speech (in the case of the alt-right, to spew hateful garbage)...

... until someone says something they don't agree with. Then a line was crossed.

Lol...just as the left claims to be compassionate toward protecting all life...except when it comes to abortion. We can come up with numerous examples of hypocrisy on both sides...it happens with both parties, and that's yet another distraction from Hillary owning this gaffe and being held accountable for it. I've heard enough on this forum by people like you claiming you are outraged by some of Trump's comments.

• Fire 1

"We need a President who is fighting for all Americans, not one who writes off nearly half the country"

[/size]Barack Obama[/size] (@BarackObama) [/size]September 18, 2012

How ironic that this tweet now can be used against the candidate he hopes to carry on his legacy.

Technically it can't. Half the country doesn't support Trump...

This thread is full of you failing. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

• Fire 2

I just find it hilarious how so many prominent right-wingers (particularly Breitbart) are real rah-rah about protecting First Amendment freedom of speech (in the case of the alt-right, to spew hateful garbage)...

... until someone says something they don't agree with. Then a line was crossed.

Lol...just as the left claims to be compassionate toward protecting all life...except when it comes to abortion. We can come up with numerous examples of hypocrisy on both sides...it happens with both parties, and that's yet another distraction from Hillary owning this gaffe and being held accountable for it. I've heard enough on this forum by people like you claiming you are outraged by some of Trump's comments.

Except that she already apologized for it. The very next day. An apology I hardly think was necessary. I strongly agree with her statement (not the half part, but the point still is very salient).

Point me to where Trump has ever apologized for one of his statements.

My own experience with family members on FB:

There are about 8 cousins, aunts/uncles, and in-laws that openly support Trump by sharing and liking articles in support of Trump. In the last 2 weeks I can find racist, Islamophobic, or anti-LGBT posts on 6 of their timelines.

Clinton's point is pretty dang valid in my experience.

• Fire 2

"We need a President who is fighting for all Americans, not one who writes off nearly half the country"

[/size]Barack Obama[/size] (@BarackObama) [/size]September 18, 2012

How ironic that this tweet now can be used against the candidate he hopes to carry on his legacy.

Technically it can't. Half the country doesn't support Trump...

This thread is full of you failing. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Lol...you are too funny. Technically 47% wasn't half the country either which is what Obama's remarks were in reference too, but I guess you were not bright enough to pick up on that one before making your latest comment.

• Fire 1

Except that she already apologized for it. The very next day. An apology I hardly think was necessary. I strongly agree with her statement (not the half part, but the point still is very salient).

Point me to where Trump has ever apologized for one of his statements.

She "regrets" using some of that language just as Trump has stated in the past he regrets some of his remarks. Moreover, she said what she truly felt and is only "regretting" it because she knows it may hurt her politically.

• Fire 2

All to often liberals declare conservatives as racist, homophobic, xenophobic and any other "phobic" they can think of when often the original statement was a opposition to a position. Saying I think "All black people are stupid" would be terribly racist. Saying I oppose Black Lives Matter is certainly not saying the same thing. Saying homosexuals are evil people who attempt to lure children would be an awful lie as that is not the case anymore than heterosexuals. Saying I disagree with some homosexual positions and actions is an opinion which I should be free to state without recrimination. I doubt very much most of the 25% of which Hillary speaks wants all blacks deported to Africa, all homosexuals thrown off the nearest tall building or all women at home barefoot and pregnant. Certainly there are a few idiots (as there are on both sides of the fence) who feel that hateful. My wish is that both parties would quit trying to control the narrative about the other party's base and the useless labeling.

• Fire 2