Did we piss off BTN during their visit or something?

stargazer

I don't care, I'd rather this team fly under the radar. We don't do well when we get praise it seems. Play with a chip on your shoulder, "No one thinks you're worth a damn.........you going to prove them right or wrong? Up to you....."

Us against the world......

No! We don't play that way around here! Those are words of the devil! That mentality poisoned the locker room last year and was responsible for our 6-7 record!

Oh yeah! That was the "cancer"

The team needs to remember that the fans are behind them...

Except for TA when he makes a mistake...and T. Newby because Zig should be getting all the touches...and Cotton...and Gerry because he was suspended...and Lightbourne because he is not as good as Foltz...and and and and

don't forget the coaches and SE also also. . and the fans! don't forget to hate the fans....especially the blue hairs that everyone here seems to bitch about....how dare they continue to support the team? and the sign on memorial....that has to be hated also. can we say we like the runzas? maybe we can like those?

I HATE Runzas....or anything with cabbage...

An almost pick against Wyoming will be a certain pick against Wisconsin or Ohio State. Even Oregon's mediocre Defenense should have the instincts to come up with a few of those throws.

It's the same tendency we have always seen from Tommy. He certainly played solid yesterday, but no way we win the turnover battle like that against stiffer competition.

• Fire 3

Honestly, I don't know what the BTN guys are thinking. Like, in discussing the most talented teams in the division, they didn't have NU in the top 3. On a local radio interview, Gerry DiNardo said that Northwestern has out-recruited Nebraska.

That's objectively false.

Win against Oregon, and they'll be forced to change their tune.

Tommie did fine. Why should BTN be excited about us winning a game we were supposed to dominate? Where did this crybaby attitude come from, it seems to be around a lot these days?

I don't know they seemed awful excited about games that Michigan OSU and Iowa won. They were suppose to dominate those games and they just drooled all over themselves about those teams. Oh, yeah they love Wisconsin also. Personally I don't have a problem with it. I would rather be a little under the radar.

• Fire 1