***Official Oregon Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

I think we are starting to see why Stanford beats Orgeon a lot. Standord is the only physical team in the PAC 12 and Oregon looks like a fast finesse team that crumbles when they get bullied by a physical team.

We're about to find out. If TA is hobbled the rest of the game, they're going to be getting a heavy load of Ozigbo.

Our big guys in the trenches better be ready.

Nice run by Oz and damn it..i woke the baby.

Ha ha! My wife came home from shopping earlier in the 2nd quarter. She walked into the TV room at the exact moment when Tommy threw that backward pass/fumble that the Ducks got and took 30 yards down the field. After the reaction, the wife promptly walked out of the room, saying "I'm heading out to a friend's place."

Hey, it's not my fault! :lol:

• Fire 1

Ha ha! My wife came home from shopping earlier in the 2nd quarter. She walked into the TV room at the exact moment when Tommy threw that backward pass/fumble that the Ducks got and took 30 yards down the field. After the reaction, the wife promptly walked out of the room, saying "I'm heading out to a friend's place."

She walked out during the game? You need a new wife

• Fire 1

I had a couple 4 letter words come out and the wife told our 2 year old to go back into the playroom haha.