Iowa just lost to North Dakota State

r06ue1

Iowa loses. Wisconsin struggles against a mediocre Sun Belt team.

The Big 10 West has never been easier to win.

Yet most fans act like NU has a crazy gauntlet of tough games within the conference and division.

We have a pretty touch schedule. All the games are winnable, and as of now Ohio State appears to be the only insane challenge, but we could easily drop games versus Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa..or really any game for that matter.

NDSU fell just short of cracking the AP Top 25. Second in the 'Others receiving votes' to make them 27th overall. Can they find a way to become ranked against their FCS schedule?

How can a FCS team be ranked in FBS?

They can receive votes in the AP poll as of September 2007. That was when they opened it up due to App State beating Michigan.

• Fire 1

Im still worried about Iowa, NDSU is a darn good team. NDSU would finish at least middle of the pack of any P5 conference they would play in. I think Iowa not being ranked in AP is pretty weak, considering the current 2 loss teams and the overreaction of Wiscy, Texas, and TAMU being as ranked high as they are or once were. If the AP wants to vote in NDSU to the top 25, Iowa shouldnt drop to 40th. Iowa is still the favorite to win the West and I am banking on them to regroup and make another run.

I loved this loss though, was a great game to watch leading up to our NU game. The only thing that stunk was hearing the announcers call out the former Omaha prep kids who didn't get offers and could be contributing to the Huskers.