Presidential Debates Discussion Thread

Every time Trump mentions stamina I think about penises

C'mon, be honest, you think about penises more than that. ;-)

I didn't say that's the only time I think about penises. Ugh. That'd be terrible.

LOL. You make a good point. Associating Trump with them at all has to be traumatizing enough.

We're now talking about Trump's micro.

Can a mod nuke this thread? :lol:

No. If your kind can bring up boobs wherever they want I can bring ... um I can talk about penises!

But they're really spectacular boobs, the best really, I was just saying the other day, now my opponent will say otherwise, I mean really though we're going to build that wall, but my opponent won't tell you that. Anyway they really are the best boobs, just ask anyone. We're going to make boobs great again.

Help me.

• Fire 1

Here is the typical crap that absolutely makes me want to puke every time I try to listen to Trump.

He is the most disrespectful, bigoted, racist, sexist, name calling....piece of crap candidate I have ever seen run for a national office. And, he sits there on stage and cries about Hillary putting out "mean" ads about him.

What a total buffoon. He's like the play ground bully that finally has someone punch him in the nose and he goes and cries to the teacher that someone was mean to him.

• Fire 3

^ Good piece.

CLINTON: The other day, I saw Donald saying that there were some Iranian sailors on a ship in the waters off of Iran, and they were taunting American sailors who were on a nearby ship. He said, you know, if they taunted our sailors, I'd blow them out of the water and start another war. That's not good judgment.

TRUMP: That would not start a war.

CLINTON: That is not the right temperament to be commander in chief, to be taunted. And the worst part...

TRUMP: No, they were taunting us.

Goodness.