Camp Randall

B1GRED

Comments about the fans are just about what I was expecting to hear, based on previous threads. In 1999, I went down to Missouri game (two years after the '97 immaculate reception, their a-hole fans wanted blood), so weathering a s*** storm of harassment doesn't bother me. I just kept smiling at them through the game as the Huskers took care of business.

In a couple weeks, I'm hoping to re-live that moment, the one where the home team gets really quiet while the Huskers take apart the SkunkWeasels.

Gonna be a good time.

Just got back from Madison this weekend. It is a really fun town. There are some fun restaurants and bars in the center of town. The Old Fashioned is all Wisconsin goods. Check it out if you can. They have a traditional fish fry on Fridays

Agree with this! Some of the best cheese curds I have ever had were at Old Fashioned

Will probably be there that weekend as well with a couple of friends who go there... they want to sit in the student section though, don't know how that would go if i wear my Nebraska gear :ohnoes

Freak fest is also that weekend which means there will be a lot of people in costumes so that may be my solution

Me and a couple buddies have been kicking around the idea of driving up for it.

However, I haven't ever heard of a positive experience in Madison.

Mine was super positive. Partied before the game at a few bars...went to the game and sat with Badger fans...partied after the game. Never heard anything "bad" never saw anything "bad"

Mine was super positive. Partied before the game at a few bars...went to the game and sat with Badger fans...partied after the game. Never heard anything "bad" never saw anything "bad"

You do this every time people talk about Wisconsin :P

You're clearly in the minority. I have a feeling you bought the entire bar 3 rounds of drinks and then stuck with them through the game.

• Fire 3

You're clearly in the minority. I have a feeling you bought the entire bar 3 rounds of drinks and then stuck with them through the game.

I think a lot of people look to be offended… If you look to be offended you will probably find it.

I have been to quite a few away games and never once seen or heard anything directed at me anyone I was with or any husker fan that was in the vicinity

I'm guessing if 10,000 husker fans made the trip to an away game that 5001 of them were not offended. I highly doubt I was in the minority

I think a lot of people love to complain.

I think a lot of people look to be offended… If you look to be offended you will probably find it.

I have been to quite a few away games and never once seen or heard anything directed at me anyone I was with or any husker fan that was in the vicinity

I'm guessing if 10,000 husker fans made the trip to an away game that 5001 of them were not offended. I highly doubt I was in the minority

Badger fans blocking an elderly couple from leaving and heckling them then celebrating doing so. Yeah, surely it's just people looking to be offended.

Their fans are total johnsons, guess you're the exception.

I think a lot of people look to be offended If you look to be offended you will probably find it.

Badger fans blocking an elderly couple from leaving and heckling them then celebrating doing so. Yeah, surely it's just people looking to be offended.

Their fans are total johnsons, guess you're the exception.

That was me blocking them I didn't want them to leave before it was completely over.