Who/What Will Trump Blame?

He's officially started passing the buck and blaming people ... this morning he's called out McCain and Ryan via Twitter. CNN is off the table because he rolls on them once a day, he's already blamed a mic amongst other things ...

I'd like to add:

1. Washington Post/Farenholdt
  2. The bad wheel on his cart at Walgreens
  3. Ken Bone

The moderators. They've been so unfair to him.

It's scary -- Trump has billed this election explicitly as the one chance for his supporters to make all their wildest dreams come true. They have been led to feeling all is lost if they should lose. He's winked more than once at the notion of supporters using arms and force. And he will point the fingers.

What are we unleashing, here?

I cherish the freedom of speech in this country, but this is vile demagoguery. No less, from a man who has always sought to control the media and made plain that he intended to destroy freedom of the press if given the power to do so. If this goes unlitigated and unpunished, how will this not happen again and again?

• Fire 1

The state of Pennsylvania's voters and their proactive voter fraud. (also acceptable instead of PA: AZ, NH, IO, NM, CO etc)

Yep. Voter fraud. He's already fanned those flames.

And I already see the memes of a graveyard saying all these people voted for Hillary and the morons who follow Trump will believe it.

• Fire 2

The moderators. They've been so unfair to him.

It's scary -- Trump has billed this election explicitly as the one chance for his supporters to make all their wildest dreams come true. They have been led to feeling all is lost if they should lose. He's winked more than once at the notion of supporters using arms and force. And he will point the fingers.

What are we unleashing, here?

I cherish the freedom of speech in this country, but this is vile demagoguery. No less, from a man who has always sought to control the media and made plain that he intended to destroy freedom of the press if given the power to do so. If this goes unlitigated and unpunished, how will this not happen again and again?

Yeah, Trump saw that election promise work in a movie once. :thumbs:

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/09/29/in-slamming-the-seriousness-of-clintons-campaign-trump-says-hell-make-all-your-dreams-come-true/

"We’re gonna make America greater than ever before (...) But if we don’t win this election, it’ll never happen. I’ll tell you what, we’re never gonna have another shot. This is it. The tables will be turned. Then it’ll be too late.

So you have six weeks to make every dream you’ve ever dreamed for your country come true. You have one magnificence chance — it’s your last chance — to deliver justice for every forgotten man, woman and child in this country."

-Donald Trump

yup :lol:

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/09/29/in-slamming-the-seriousness-of-clintons-campaign-trump-says-hell-make-all-your-dreams-come-true/

"We’re gonna make America greater than ever before (...) But if we don’t win this election, it’ll never happen. I’ll tell you what, we’re never gonna have another shot. This is it. The tables will be turned. Then it’ll be too late.

So you have six weeks to make every dream you’ve ever dreamed for your country come true. You have one magnificence chance — it’s your last chance — to deliver justice for every forgotten man, woman and child in this country."

-Donald Trump

yup :lol:

Justice for every forgotten man, woman and child? Who the hell does Trump think those people are?

So very saddening. I stumbled upon this trying to find an interview Obama gave. Seems like such a nice, friendly fellow until he starts talking about cheating elections and resorting to violence. Someone used the word cult, and it just seems so apt. Stay safe out there on election night, guys. Even one nutter causing an incident is too many.

who will trump blame?

democrats

republicans

libertarians

the milkman

the paperboy

catholics

mormons

martians

muslims

mexicans

canadians

the british

cnn

pbs

the wall street journal

the washington post

rigged voting machines

hanging chads

you

her

him

me

time lords

hobbits

the easter bunny

saint nick

etc

etc

etc

• Fire 4

So very saddening. I stumbled upon this trying to find an interview Obama gave. Seems like such a nice, friendly fellow until he starts talking about cheating elections and resorting to violence. Someone used the word cult, and it just seems so apt. Stay safe out there on election night, guys. Even one nutter causing an incident is too many.

Wow....

If God wants Trump to win, he will.....but we need to do our job by creating violence if he doesn't.

All from a guy who lives in a house made of OSB.

good lord...watch that on you tube and read the comments. there are a lot of freaks who will follow trump to the gates of civil war hell. almost all the comments agree with this guy. i always knew there were a lot of idiots out there...but had no idea there were THAT many

Some quotes from the video - some paraphrased: Nothing good will happen. The police is on 'our side'. They have to stop voter fraud. Voter machines got to be fixed if the vote is You fight fire wt fire. These people won't play fair. These people have no rules (speaking of the other side). Therefore we won't play by the rules. Hillary is one evil witch. There will not be a nation left if she is elected. We got to do our part - playing fair by the rules ain't going to get it done. Power is at stake. We watch the country go down the tubes. Outside of a major civil war there is nothing we can do - nothing but violence is left. We can march all day long - peaceful marches don't work against these evil people (Clintons and supporters). Either we get it done peacefully wt Trump now and win or .... Bush is one of them. The only way she wins is by rigging the election. She is not ahead. It is obvious that Obama didn't win the 2nd election. He only had a few supporters at rallys. We are waiting for the whole thing to fall. We got to do something now. Now is the time. We cannot wait any longer.

end quotes and paraphrase

This is really scary stuff. Trump is willing to not only take the repub party down with him by his new scorched earth march towards election day (on Nov 28th!!) but he will not address supporters like this who are willing to take down the country for their 'cause'.

I'm also very concern when these types cloak their argument in 'religious' and 'God is on our side' talk. As someone once said, "It isn't whether God is on our side but rather if we are on His side'. I suspect when people claim the 'god mantle' they have no idea what side God is on. As a religious person myself, I cannot pretend to know what God's ultimate plan is for a nation and who is elected to fulfill His ultimate will and plan. But I do know I am to live a 'godly' life regardless if I'm living in freedom or under communism someplace else. To many people speak for God. These types are not that much different than the fundamentalists who lead Islam astray. Listening to this guy and then hearing him say "God Bless You' at the end, gave me chills.

• Fire 2